PDA

View Full Version : New from Arkansas!

PAClark
07-17-2019, 08:44 AM
Just joined from Arkansas. I have been putting on bigger and bigger private backyard shows for years and now plan to obtain my Type 54 license and add some spice...maybe a lot of spice to the show. I plan to build my outdoor Type 4 magazine, much like what Bazerk has done. If anyone has any info on ATF specific requirements for Arkansas or advice...it would be appreciated.

Rick_In_Tampa
07-17-2019, 03:38 PM
Welcome aboard PAClark! Glad to have you. Congrats on pursuing your 54. I hope the process goes smoothly. Looking forward to seeing your show video!

ARK_PYRO
07-18-2019, 12:15 AM
Welcome! What part of Arkansas do you live?

chriskrc
07-18-2019, 07:12 AM
Welcome to the forum and great to meet you

PyroManiacs
07-18-2019, 09:22 AM
Welcome to PyroTalk!

PAClark
07-18-2019, 10:25 PM
I'm near the Conway/Greenbrier area. Just looking into starting my outdoor magazine build so I can apply for my Type 54. I want to add some spice to the annual show on the 4th. How about you Ark_Pyro?

ARK_PYRO
07-19-2019, 12:12 AM
I'm near the Conway/Greenbrier area. Just looking into starting my outdoor magazine build so I can apply for my Type 54. I want to add some spice to the annual show on the 4th. How about you Ark_Pyro?

Im just up the road from you, I live in the Russellville area. Let me know when you get ready for that 54, I can give you some pointers.

PAClark
07-19-2019, 08:16 AM
Im just up the road from you, I live in the Russellville area. Let me know when you get ready for that 54, I can give you some pointers.

I will for sure!!! I bought Daves DVD for completing it, and will hit you up if I have any roadblocks. I have to start the magazine this or next weekend, as I don't have a contingency plan otherwise. My biggest search has been where to get 1.3 product anywhere near here and have almost settled on just going to Lynch Imports in Indiana as my supplier.

ARK_PYRO
07-19-2019, 11:25 PM
I will for sure!!! I bought Daves DVD for completing it, and will hit you up if I have any roadblocks. I have to start the magazine this or next weekend, as I don't have a contingency plan otherwise. My biggest search has been where to get 1.3 product anywhere near here and have almost settled on just going to Lynch Imports in Indiana as my supplier.

Premier Pyrotechnics out of Missouri has a magazine in Guy, they might be willing to do a contingency. Once you get your 54, you can go through my supplier, they are in NWA and carry Flower King products.

PAClark
07-21-2019, 07:55 AM
Premier Pyrotechnics out of Missouri has a magazine in Guy, they might be willing to do a contingency. Once you get your 54, you can go through my supplier, they are in NWA and carry Flower King products.

That's great news! I was not looking forward to the 9.5 hour drives to Indiana!!! As for the magazine...I'm getting rolling on it, but a backup is always good. I'm in Enola, next to Guy :-) That may also speed up my ability to submit the 54. Thank you!

Wholesale Fireworks
07-22-2019, 11:57 AM
Welcome to PyroTalk