PDA

View Full Version : Hello From Indiana

IndianaPH
07-16-2019, 01:03 PM
Long time listener, first time caller and wanted to say hello from South Central Indiana.

I have been doing backyard shows for a few years and, after seeing the posts here, believe I am ready to step it up a notch.

A big thanks to all of the information and guidance in your posts and videos. Hopefully I can add something of benefit to others at some point.

jLk_pyro
07-16-2019, 03:18 PM
Welcome to the forum!!

bml215
07-16-2019, 08:46 PM
Hey, welcome! I am also a backyard blaster looking to get organized and step it up.

joewad
07-17-2019, 04:37 AM
Hmmmm, another Hoosier. Welcome aboard.

chriskrc
07-17-2019, 07:09 AM
Welcome to the forum and great to meet you

IndianaPH
07-17-2019, 08:23 AM
Hmmmm, another Hoosier. Welcome aboard.

joewad, depending on what side of Bedford you are on, we could be close. I would like to talk to you in the future. It seems as though we are blessed with purchasing options around us and would like to hear from your experiences. Nice to meet you!!!

joewad
07-17-2019, 11:48 AM
joewad, depending on what side of Bedford you are on, we could be close. I would like to talk to you in the future. It seems as though we are blessed with purchasing options around us and would like to hear from your experiences. Nice to meet you!!!

PMs are always open.....

IndianaPH
07-17-2019, 11:55 AM
PMs are always open.....

PM sent. Thanks.

Rick_In_Tampa
07-17-2019, 03:27 PM
Welcome aboard Indiana! Please share with us the details of your show. Post some video if you have it.

IndianaPH
07-17-2019, 09:08 PM
Welcome aboard Indiana! Please share with us the details of your show. Post some video if you have it.

Thanks Rick! I have enjoyed learning from your posts!! I tried to get video of this year’s show, but it’s not the greatest. The best I can figure is I need about 8 GoPros, three drones, access to a CIA satellite, about five years worth of video editing experience and two weeks of uninterrupted editing time to catch up to some of the videos I see posted on this site. I do have some photos of the boards I put together that I will try and post. I have a pretty good plan of where I want to be in two years and it includes better video. Only time will tell.