PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Jacksonville, FL

Irwinj06
07-14-2019, 11:28 PM
Hey, my name is Josh. I just recently put on my first show using cobra and had great success. A lot of learning went on and some do?s and don?ts for next year. Below is the video I made of the show.

I am also looking into getting my ATF license to add to my show for next year. If anyone knows of companies that sell locally to the Jacksonville area or anyone with a magazine that I could use for contingency purposes then please pm me. I would not be able to get one with out a close enough contingency storage solution.

https://youtu.be/IrgloUGBj5k

AxeElf
07-15-2019, 12:04 AM
Based on the number of things going up in the air, and the smoke cloud that was being generated over the last couple of minutes, the finale was probably pretty spectacular. It would have been nice if we could see the actual effects, though.

Robbro097
07-15-2019, 05:16 AM
Always love the ground zero footage of finale

Rick_In_Tampa
07-15-2019, 05:18 PM
Very nice show. Not sure I've ever seen an entire show from that angle, but it looked like you had a lot of stuff going up. Honestly I would have liked to have seen it from the side, but I'm guessing you were maybe crunched for space to shoot?? The finale racks firing off was really cool. I love that view. I keep saying I should get that view in my own show. Still waiting to do it.

Good job overall! Enjoyed the show. :)

Irwinj06
07-15-2019, 11:16 PM
Unfortunately I did not have a camera setup from a far. It was a last minute decision to record as I was rushing the setup due to rain. That?s also another reason why the smoke lingered so long. I am working to get footage from others that did record it however no one recorded the whole show, just parts.

Thank you for the compliments.