PDA

View Full Version : My 2019 Neighborhood Show

FBpyro
07-12-2019, 04:25 PM
Gotta say it was one of the worst 4th's Iv'e had in a while. I spent days setting up and wiring everything, not including the countless months I spent designing my own firing system, only for everything to be ruined by the rain (go figure). However it was still fun lighting everything the good ol fashioned way, plus the handheld video and cheering from all family and friends that were there adds to the excitement.

It was quite a challenge lighting everything as some of the fuses were soggy so they didn't take a light, HOWEVER! I am sure as hell glad I e-matched everything because in the end alot of items I just lit by shorting the ends of the e-match to a 9V battery.

Please check out the video if your're interested. Hope you all had a better 4th!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXPmKW02rls&t=3s

Jay_
07-12-2019, 10:56 PM
Nice job man, looked good and looked like fun! Obviously everyone enjoyed it so it was certainly a success.

What was the cake at 4:19?

Rick_In_Tampa
07-14-2019, 05:27 PM
Yikes! Do you normally shoot right there in the middle of the intersection, or was this a one time good deal due to the rain? Just curious how you handle the traffic with all that product in the street. Good thing it was raining! Looks like lots of hot stuff made it's way down to the ground.