PDA

View Full Version : ATF info

Mattp
07-12-2019, 09:37 AM
Because I do not have my own storage I pickup,wire and shoot all of my 1.3 product in the same day... this year I was in such a rush to get it all done I completely forgot to write down the info the inspector told me they like to have..IE..manufacture date, shift code and importer .. the receipt does have all of the ex #?s on it .. and when I saw that i thought oh cool it?s all on there already.. and completely forgot about the other info(which is on each label). this was only my 2nd 1.3 purchase so I am still new at it... just curious on people?s thoughts about if they will give me a hard time with it... my renewal isn?t until 2021.

joewad
07-12-2019, 09:59 AM
I just received my first approval for FEL renewal this year. I like to keep things simple and I to only have contingency storage. My documentation consisted of me adding the statement "Shot on date of acquisition" upon the bottom of purchase slip with all the applicable numbers of each item. I then I signed and dated it. My ATF agent performing my renewal thanked me for it's simplicity.

Mattp
07-12-2019, 12:27 PM
I just received my first approval for FEL renewal this year. I like to keep things simple and I to only have contingency storage. My documentation consisted of me adding the statement "Shot on date of acquisition" upon the bottom of purchase slip with all the applicable numbers of each item. I then I signed and dated it. My ATF agent performing my renewal thanked me for it's simplicity.

that is good to hear.. when you say "all applicable numbers".. do you mean you added the info from each item yourself?? or just whatever was already on the receipt from the supplier?? i too plan to keep it as simple as possible,, but also dont want to do anything they wouldnt like

joewad
07-12-2019, 07:18 PM
I did not add any additional info. All the information was present upon the paperwork received from pertinent vendor.

Mattp
07-12-2019, 08:40 PM
I did not add any additional info. All the information was present upon the paperwork received from pertinent vendor.

Great... thanks for the info!!! And the peace of mind