PDA

View Full Version : New Pyro Spec Pro Grade

ARK_PYRO
07-10-2019, 10:45 PM
Did anyone get a chance to use the new pro line from Pyro Spec? Just wanted to get feedback from you guys. I had some of it in 3 of my shows and I was happy with it.
https://pyrospecprograde.com

Kooooou
07-10-2019, 11:26 PM
Just chiming in to say I'm interested too. I only found out about FOA's Pyro Spec line 2 nights ago when looking for cases of Dirty Dancing. It's always been a consistent brand, and for ages.

PyroManiacs
07-11-2019, 12:33 AM
The audio is definitely boosted.

PyroGyro
07-11-2019, 09:06 AM
I'm confused, they say designed for Pros by Pros but their stuff is 1.4G? Their cakes are 1.4? If so, am I the only one who noticed that they their 36 shot 1.4 cakes have breaks at almost 200ft? They don't sound or look 1.4 but if they are 1.4 I'm all over this.

Robbro097
07-11-2019, 11:01 AM
I'm confused, they say designed for Pros by Pros but their stuff is 1.4G? Their cakes are 1.4? If so, am I the only one who noticed that they their 36 shot 1.4 cakes have breaks at almost 200ft? They don't sound or look 1.4 but if they are 1.4 I'm all over this.

These are whats called Articles of Pyrotechnics they are in the 1.4 class in that they dont require special storage but pro in the aspect they cant sell them off the shelf and dont exactlyplay by the ssame rules they often have quickmatch or e ports instead of visco and timingis far more consistentthan norm consumer product. Every place that sells them requires something more than the average user some are simple as a owning a firing system other places want u to have a pgi shooters certificate dave offers an AP package that u can get if u own a cobra or another brand or 2 of firing system. That will allow u to purchase ap from i think several wholesalers (none of witch currently carry this brand to my knowledge)i had recently got a cobra and did daves ap package and purchase from americanwholesalefireworks and i can say the stuff is awesome colors r brighter breaks r bigger and louder and cakes can b soooooooo much faster. Really awesome stuff.

ARK_PYRO
07-11-2019, 11:07 AM
I can say from experience that there is no comparison between a Brothers Heavy Weight and Pyro Spec. Pyro Spec is by far a better product.

ARK_PYRO
07-11-2019, 11:27 AM
Here is a short video, sorry for the quality. This is all Pyro Spec except for the 3" chains(with tails) that go off in the middle. The 3" shells are Flower King shot from a standard fiberglass tube, this will give you a visual on the heights the 1.4g Pyro Spec can travel.

https://youtu.be/sMa-bD7Y66w

PyroGyro
07-12-2019, 06:38 AM
About the AoP classification, thanks for explaining this. A class within a class! I think that I'll be joining a club soon so hopefully I'll be able to access just for being a club member. As for ARK_PYRO's video, Hot Damn!

morrison2951
07-12-2019, 08:08 AM
I can say from experience that there is no comparison between a Brothers Heavy Weight and Pyro Spec. Pyro Spec is by far a better product.

Sweet! How does Brothers Whacky Tobacky NOAB compare?

I shot a case and a half in my show and they have huge high breaks and a great thumping sound exiting the tubes- my ears are still ringing!

ARK_PYRO
07-12-2019, 09:22 AM

I shot a case and a half in my show and they have huge high breaks and a great thumping sound exiting the tubes- my ears are still ringing!

I haven't compared Pyro Spec's version of NOAB yet, they have one that is 9 shot 75mm 12sec duration FOA6846. As soon as my local supplier gets over the 4th hangover we will be sitting down and placing an order. to restock his warehouse. If I can get one in I will do a side by side comparison for you.

esgrillo
07-12-2019, 09:34 AM

My favorite NOAB