PDA

View Full Version : Sorry for not being on!!! My little show this year.

MtnViewPyro
07-08-2019, 01:47 AM
Sorry everyone for being absent for so long. New job and other pressing issues have kept me super busy. Anyways, below you will see my show. First few seconds is blurring but it comes in focus shortly after. Not the best recording. Forgot to charge recorder, so my wife attempted to record on phone and watch the show at same time. This is my first time shooting from multiple positions and I made many mistakes, but in the end it was a great learning experience and everyone loved it. I like the finale! Hope you guys enjoy and I will be more active on the forums again.

https://youtu.be/lwKq3wqLRZA

Icooclast
07-08-2019, 04:27 AM
really great show, and i really like the finale, too. lol

the vid wasn't as bad as you think, though. just that first few seconds in the beginning. awesome job either way.

Jay_
07-08-2019, 05:50 AM
Very nice show! Those crackle cakes are awesome ��

Mattp
07-08-2019, 10:07 AM
hey man,, hope all is well,, great job!!!.. i love that you have so much space you can clearly see the 3 platforms... due to property size mine always end up way closer then id like.. also... i saw a few "extra nice" items in there!!! sweet!!

MtnViewPyro
07-08-2019, 10:12 AM
really great show, and i really like the finale, too. lol

the vid wasn't as bad as you think, though. just that first few seconds in the beginning. awesome job either way.

Thank you. Yeah that finale was all 76 pro line crackle finale cakes, 200 gram and 500gram. The whole place looked like it was in the middle of the day haha. Yeah the quality does improve on the vid. I’m thinking of getting a really good camera for next year and placing it across the road so you can see everything without movement.

MtnViewPyro
07-08-2019, 10:13 AM
Very nice show! Those crackle cakes are awesome ��

Thank you. Usually not a fan of crackle, but a fast burst like that was really neat to see.

MtnViewPyro
07-08-2019, 10:17 AM
hey man,, hope all is well,, great job!!!.. i love that you have so much space you can clearly see the 3 platforms... due to property size mine always end up way closer then id like.. also... i saw a few "extra nice" items in there!!! sweet!!

All is well. Hope your doing well also. Hay season was so weird this year, it was a mad dash to get the hay down and off the field so I could use the field lol. Fingers crossed, I am hoping to spread it out a little more and make it 5 positions and add a lot more slices, sweeps, flames, and smaller 200 gram stuff. Yeah the extra items added some thunder haha.

Rick_In_Tampa
07-08-2019, 11:57 AM
Loved your show! You started out slow and crushed the ending!! Very nice buddy. Very nice. Glad to see you back on the boards. Hope all is well with you and yours.

PyroGyro
07-08-2019, 12:00 PM
Nice show! I love the effect at 13:18 and would like to steal it for my show next year, can you tell me what it is?

MtnViewPyro
07-08-2019, 02:03 PM
Loved your show! You started out slow and crushed the ending!! Very nice buddy. Very nice. Glad to see you back on the boards. Hope all is well with you and yours.

Thanks, buddy! Yeah been so busy, but will be active again going forward. I really liked the ending as well, only thing I wished I threw in was some crackle slices. I had the slices, but not enough cues lol. Hope you and your family is well. I’m sure your granddaughter loved the frozen section of your show.

MtnViewPyro
07-08-2019, 02:07 PM
Nice show! I love the effect at 13:18 and would like to steal it for my show next year, can you tell me what it is?

Thank you. I sent you a pm regarding the cake your asking about.

Rick_In_Tampa
07-08-2019, 03:25 PM
Thanks, buddy! Yeah been so busy, but will be active again going forward. I really liked the ending as well, only thing I wished I threw in was some crackle slices. I had the slices, but not enough cues lol. Hope you and your family is well. I?m sure your granddaughter loved the frozen section of your show.

My pile of leftover fireworks is growing bigger and bigger every year. I could have added a bunch more but didn't have the energy. The family is doing well. Thanks for asking. The granddaughter loved the show. A good time was had by all! :o

Kooooou
07-08-2019, 04:40 PM
Awesome show and killer finale. You graded yourself way too low.

MtnViewPyro
07-08-2019, 06:37 PM
My pile of leftover fireworks is growing bigger and bigger every year. I could have added a bunch more but didn't have the energy. The family is doing well. Thanks for asking. The granddaughter loved the show. A good time was had by all! :o

That’s great, I figured she would. I usually get the tractor and pick up the boards and take them to and old dried up pond and have a good fire the next weekend. However, this year I had a lot of things that didn’t fire (my fault, not the products) so I had to manually remove stuff. I’m still looking for an onboard human air conditioner lol.

MtnViewPyro
07-08-2019, 06:40 PM
Awesome show and killer finale. You graded yourself way too low.

Thank you and I’m glad you enjoyed it. I’m my harshest critic for sure. The low grade was more do to my mistakes with the show. I forgot an entire board and forgot several mods so had a lot of product that didn’t go. I would mark the learning experience an A+ lol.

Pyro Paul
07-08-2019, 08:02 PM
Welcome back mvp. I was absent for a little while too, getting incorporated into the pyro club in KC. It's about time you started putting pyro up in the air again! Good show, that's what it's all about!

Big Worm
07-08-2019, 09:13 PM
Hooray the MVP of pyro is back!!! Great show. Like Paul said glad to see you are getting the chance to put some product in the sky.

Rick_In_Tampa
07-08-2019, 10:07 PM
I’m still looking for an onboard human air conditioner lol.

I have a neighbor who lives right on the edge of the retention pond and she is so cool, she actually ran 2 extension cords from her house down to where we were setting up and we plugged in a fan to help keep us cool. Between the fan and the two cabana's it was much more tolerable than last year. And I was still dying!!

If I'm tracking what you're saying, a nice cold beer would make a great air conditioner! Unfortunately I had to give that up years ago.

MtnViewPyro
07-08-2019, 10:46 PM
Welcome back mvp. I was absent for a little while too, getting incorporated into the pyro club in KC. It's about time you started putting pyro up in the air again! Good show, that's what it's all about!

Thanks, buddy. It’s good to be back and enjoying Pyro again. I need to make it to KC one of these days.

MtnViewPyro
07-08-2019, 10:49 PM
I have a neighbor who lives right on the edge of the retention pond and she is so cool, she actually ran 2 extension cords from her house down to where we were setting up and we plugged in a fan to help keep us cool. Between the fan and the two cabana's it was much more tolerable than last year. And I was still dying!!

If I'm tracking what you're saying, a nice cold beer would make a great air conditioner! Unfortunately I had to give that up years ago.

That’s an awesome neighbor you have. My neighbors are great, but normally just stop by and bother me about when the show will start lol.

Yeah, the cold beer isn’t something I can do anymore either. I stick with Sprite and Hawaiian Punch lol.

MtnViewPyro
07-08-2019, 10:50 PM
Hooray the MVP of pyro is back!!! Great show. Like Paul said glad to see you are getting the chance to put some product in the sky.

Thanks, big worm. I’m sure you recognized some of the cakes in the show. I’m glad to be back and lighting up the sky.