View Full Version : I found one of the dumbest people on earth.

dirtysouthpyro
07-05-2019, 09:21 PM
so much for the old adage of with age comes wisdom (https://v.redd.it/wkvzzymzdk831)

displayfireworks1
07-05-2019, 09:29 PM
Am I looking at this correctly that all of those were loaded upside down?

dirtysouthpyro
07-05-2019, 09:39 PM
That is the conclusion I came to since they all seemed to break on the ground

RalphieJ
07-05-2019, 09:49 PM
This will surely make the CPSC's high-light reel.

Icooclast
07-05-2019, 09:57 PM
stupid people ruin everything, don't they?

one looked like it blow up on his crotch. so hopefully he gets a darwin award and can't make any more stupid kids than just him. we can only hope.

Fulliautomatix
07-05-2019, 10:08 PM
Am I looking at this correctly that all of those were loaded upside down?

Yup.

stupid people ruin everything, don't they?

one looked like it blow up on his crotch. so hopefully he gets a darwin award and can't make any more stupid kids than just him. we can only hope.

It doesn't look like the one in his crotch got lit, only the two by his head, and 2 by his hips. Unfortunately it appears he'll possibly be able to reproduce.

Rick_In_Tampa
07-06-2019, 12:09 AM
Effin moron...

Robbro097
07-06-2019, 12:16 AM
Why just why

patsy
07-06-2019, 10:07 AM
These are the few stupid drunken fools who ruin everything for the majority of people that really use and respect fireworks. Even if most states still ban certain types of fireworks if not all stupid drunk foolish people will still be careless with any item they get there hands on.

PyroGyro
07-06-2019, 12:40 PM
Dumb white trash piece of crap. This reminds me of the moron in my neck of the woods that waved a lit mortar near his head. It of course exploded on his head and he died. While I love pyro and things that go boom, I am very safe with it.This past 4th I snapped at a friend of mine who started to light bottle rockets in his hand and throwing them as they started to launch. Sure he wouldn't suffer a major burn or blow fingers off, but what if somehow the bottle rocket shot in his eye or in someone else's?

Knightmare
07-06-2019, 05:18 PM
This is why fireworks will be illegal everywhere again someday. I actually used to wonder why they were illegal once. This video shows me!

Also, I am a dumbass for even being suprised people do these things here! I shouldn't be suprised at all with people these days!