PDA

View Full Version : Hello👋

PyromaniAXE
06-30-2019, 12:10 AM
Greetings from Michigan! I?ve been lighting pyro since they made it legal in my state...mostly just a few things once or twice a year. I started getting more serious about it last year. I took my wife on a pyro shopping trip with me, hoping she would keep my spending in check, but she fell under the spell too, and just ended up enabling the insanity.😂 This is my second year doing e-fire. I did a big show last year, but I wasn?t prepared enough, and it ended up being a mess. I started my prep a lot earlier this year, and I?ve done a lot of research. Dave?s videos have been among the most useful resources I?ve come across, and that is what led me here. Hopefully the show this year goes a lot smoother. If all goes well, I?ll have my 54 and perhaps a COBRA for next year. If there?s anything else you?d like to know, I?m happy to share.

Wholesale Fireworks
06-30-2019, 08:12 AM
Welcome to the Forum

Rick_In_Tampa
06-30-2019, 04:32 PM
Welcome aboard Pyromaniaxe! Glad to see another pyro on the boards. What do you use now to shoot your show? Give us an idea of the size/scale of your show? Do you use MJG initiators/talons or just visco? Get ready to post some show video on July 5th!!

PyromaniAXE
07-01-2019, 01:00 AM
I have a 48 cue Chinese system now, using e-match wired directly into my cakes and various speeds of fuse for my mortar racks. This year’s show contains 182x shells, 60x 500g cakes, 24x 200g cakes, and various candles, barrages, rockets, fountains, etc. Just finished poking the cakes and building and loading the mortar racks this weekend. I’ll definitely share my video, but the show won’t be until the 5th.