PDA

View Full Version : Largest aerial breaks on consumer market?

SparkleSparkle
06-28-2019, 01:56 PM
Does anyone have a list of the current kings of break in 1.4g fireworks? Is Super Stunt still the king of 12 shot cakes? Is Whacky Tobacky still the king of NOAB breaks? I've heard of the so called "dog canister shells" having tremendous breaks and I'd like to learn more about that as well. That said, what fireworks are currently the crown champions of massive breaks on the consumer market?

morrison2951
06-28-2019, 03:28 PM
Death shells are apparently all the rage this year so I hear.

dirc
06-28-2019, 03:34 PM
I've read that "Dog won't stop barking" shells are good, but have been recalled for... legal reasons...

joed2323
06-28-2019, 04:18 PM
Every year is a different year for most items. Consistency with very large breaking items in 1.4 is a crap shoot.

Generally first year items are where its at!

Detonator was amazing 2-3 years ago, the tails this year are not as big as in previous years.

I would say if you can get proline items these stay very consistent in quality.

62mm shells are about the best you will find in terms of symmetrical breaks, at least for what I've seen.
Shot these alongside 76s 60mm shells and you wouldnt think their would be that much difference between the two but I can tell and others have verified as well that dominators 62mm definitely is a step up from 76s shells.

You wouldn't think 2mm difference makes much difference at all but apperently it does
Between the two if their is a effect you are looking for that one makes over the other, just go for it like 76s swimming stars.

Fireworksforever will finally have the 62mm horsetail shells in next week . I have only been trying to get ahold of these for a couple years now...

I swear though, YouTube is great for finding the latest and greatest but it sure does throw alot of unwanted attention on certain items.

Super stunt is an oldie but still a goodie!

Jay_
06-28-2019, 04:37 PM
Have to agree on the 62’s being the biggest. I have some of the hottest cans if not “the” hottest cans out there this year and did a side by side comparison with willow effects. The 62 goes higher and breaks bigger. Not to mention the 62’s are simply beautiful.

The biggest breaking NOAB that I have seen this year is sin city by pyro predator. Nuclear Sunrise is also a huge breaker if you are into Nishiki Kamuro. There are some loaded NOAB’s that I have seen on YouTube that look good, however I haven’t had any luck finding any in my travels.

joed2323
06-28-2019, 07:07 PM
Have to agree on the 62?s being the biggest. I have some of the hottest cans if not ?the? hottest cans out there this year and did a side by side comparison with willow effects. The 62 goes higher and breaks bigger. Not to mention the 62?s are simply beautiful.

The biggest breaking NOAB that I have seen this year is sin city by pyro predator. Nuclear Sunrise is also a huge breaker if you are into Nishiki Kamuro. There are some loaded NOAB?s that I have seen on YouTube that look good, however I haven?t had any luck finding any in my travels.

62mm
|
|
Everything else

You just can't beat the height and how symmetrical they are.

They rival "just average" 3" 1.3 shells