PDA

View Full Version : Anywhere in TN sell 1.3G?

zalytn
06-20-2019, 03:49 PM
Does anybody know of any distributor/manufacturer that is located in Tennessee that sells 1.3G? TIA

displayfireworks1
06-20-2019, 06:23 PM
No but you can buy all 4 of my displayfireworks1 Consumer Fireworks cakes at "Rods Fireworks Megstore" located in Bells Tennessee. LOL
How many miles are you from Leitchfield Kentucky?

zalytn
06-21-2019, 09:26 AM
Thanks Dave for both tips! I am about 2hrs from Leitchfield and I looked up NiteLite Little China last night. Down the road if I decide to move to 1.3 and get all my necessary permits/licenses I will have to drive up there for my first 1.3 purchase.

P.S., love the Youtube videos! I will be helping a professional display company for the first time the first week of July with their shows here in Tennessee. Your videos about the whole process from picking up the truck to dropping the truck off in the early morning hours is very informative. Thank-you!

joewad
06-21-2019, 11:26 AM
Eddie will do you right at NiteLight Little China for 1.4, 1.4 Pro and 1.3.

displayfireworks1
06-21-2019, 08:06 PM
At zalytn .. That is great you are working for a display company this July 4 week. Private message me the name of the company. I keep trying to add some of those cheap ass display companies to pyrotalk to give them a resource of pool of advanced fireworks enthusiast to put to work on their displays. For years they wanted to secret world of pyrotechnics to themselves because they thought someone would steal it. I showed it all and encourage the display industry to embrace it and put us to work in the industry assisting on displays , working the showrooms and warehouses etc. I heard this story many times over the years, you are going to show up on that crew and they will be amazed at how much you will already know. Get back to us to after the July 4th holiday and let us know how it went for you.