PDA

View Full Version : Hello all! Please read

Simnsez
06-17-2019, 01:09 PM
Hello everyone. Fellow pyro enthusiast here from Tampa.

I?m throwing out a Hail Mary to anyone that is local to Tampa or surrounding areas that has their ATF license and IS NOT doing anything on the 4th. We are looking for a license holder to be able to be at our venue on the 4th. You will be well compensated! Message me for details.

Thanks, and glad to be here.

displayfireworks1
06-17-2019, 07:12 PM
I'm not sure what this is all about? On the surface it does not sound good. If you have the funding I suggest you call Zambelli Fireworks of Florida or J & M Fireworks . Both service that Tampa Florida.

PyroManiacs
06-18-2019, 01:12 AM
It looks as though they are looking for a cover license, I'm guessing. Im pretty sure that doesn't work with a type 54 though, only a state shooters license if required.

displayfireworks1
06-18-2019, 10:38 AM
I suspect poor planning try to do a work around to save money or a scheme to make money putting you and your license at risk.

Simnsez
06-18-2019, 04:30 PM
No, we actually have full insurance. It’s not even a 1.3 show. This will be the 5th year this restaurant has put on the show, and has never had an issue. But there is a new fire inspector in town that wants it done by the book. In granting a permit, they want someone with a FEL as the competent operator. There is no scam or scheme, we are scrambling however. We have plenty of people who will come out on the 5th, but they are trying to keep tradition to have it on the 4th.

displayfireworks1
06-18-2019, 05:47 PM
Go back to the people your purchased the fireworks from and ask them for help. Whomever is profiting from this endeavor needs to find the solution.