PDA

View Full Version : J&M Displays hiring for part-time warehouse staff "ATLANTA"

pyromagic
06-14-2019, 11:30 PM
J&M Displays is seeking a part time to full time Warehouse assistant in the Atlanta area. This job is to assist the warehouse manager with the overall operation and maintenance of the warehouse. This position involves frequent communication with employees. The person in this role will frequently and routinely work in a warehouse where temperatures can fluctuate from hot to cold.

Physical Demands:

The person in this role must be able to, walk, bend, stoop, stand and climb, and at times, remain stationary depending on the task. The person in this role must have the ability to lift up to 100 lbs occasionally, and up to 50 lbs frequently.

This position at some times during the year will require overtime. There may be flexible work schedules implemented due to business need. The Warehouse Supervisor will notify the person in this role as to their specific schedule.

general duties include:

Accurately load and unload trucks for shows in a timely manner.

Maintain and clean trucks.

assist in Managing warehouse inventory.

repair all equipment as needed.

shipping and receiving.

Maintain the warehouse and grounds in a safe, neat and organized manner.

assist in checking in and out shows and communicate shortages & damaged/missing gear to Managers.

unload containers/trucks of incoming product/gear.

Required Education and Experience:

High School Diploma or Equivalent Required.

Must have current CDL with hazmat or be willing to obtain within 6 months of employment.

Knowledge of basic warehouse operations, including facility and grounds maintenance.

Basic skills in safe operation of standard hand and power tools.

Forklift experience required.

Ability to communicate openly and clearly with others.

Ability to work with minimal supervision.

Strong organizational skills and ability to work under frequently tight deadlines with accuracy.

Ability to quickly solve problems and issues.

Ability to follow safety protocols without exception.

Ability to follow written and verbal instructions of supervisors.

Travel:

This position requires infrequent travel, less than 25%. Travel may be required on occasion.

J&M Displays is an EEO Employer.
If you are interested in applying for this job opportunity please email your resume to Charlesm@jandmdisplays.com
Public posts will not be answered.

pyromagic
06-18-2019, 10:41 PM
** bump **

displayfireworks1
06-19-2019, 06:55 PM
Since your on my peps I'll run it on my Facebook also to see if we can find you someone. Over the years there are many people currently working in various fireworks capacities that started out watching my videos. I think it great.