PDA

View Full Version : Hello for St Louis MO

Poetart
06-06-2019, 11:10 AM
Hello. Just found this forum hoping it would help me step up my game a bit for my yearly 4th firework display. Past years have always been tents or "the guy that knows a guy". Budget is up to 1 - 2k this year. Hoping I can find a place near me or online that has some good prices but that extend a bit beyond a hello post.

Nice to meet y'all and I hope I can learn a lot from you guys.

Wholesale Fireworks
06-06-2019, 02:35 PM
Poetart welcome to the forum. If you cant find anything you like locally, we can always ship an order over to you. take a look when you get a chance http://www.wfboom.com
Please do not hesitate to contact me directly with any questions.

PyroManiacs
06-06-2019, 02:38 PM
Welcome to PyroTalk!

Check out the sponsors page...Guaranteed there are wholesale places close to you and/or will at least ship. For 1 - 2k wholesale, you can get a very decent show.
I also recommend wfboom product as well.

Pyro Paul
06-07-2019, 09:05 AM
welcome to pyrotalk!

Poetart
06-07-2019, 10:18 AM
Welcome to PyroTalk!

Check out the sponsors page...Guaranteed there are wholesale places close to you and/or will at least ship. For 1 - 2k wholesale, you can get a very decent show.
I also recommend wfboom product as well.

Sorry to be a complete noob here but where is that located? Trying to make sure I do me research and find a place and research some firework brands before rush time.

Rick_In_Tampa
06-09-2019, 12:53 AM
Hey there Poetart! Welcome to the forums. Lots of smart, experienced pyro's around here.

Check out Spirit of 76 Fireworks. That's who I buy from. They're based out of your state, so you might be able to drive there to get your order. As for figuring this out "before rush time".... I'm sorry to say, you're already too late!! You need to be watching videos and thinking about which effects you want for your show in Nov-Dec so you can place your order in Jan-Feb. Even then you might still not be able to get everything you want. The boats from China are hit and miss these days and the rumor is, it's only going to get worse as they downsize their fireworks factories. The CPSC isn't helping either with the demands they're looking to make on the manufacturers, but that's a whole different story. Don't mean to overload you on post #1.

Anyway.... Give them a look! https://www.76fireworks.com/

Again... Welcome aboard!

Rick

chriskrc
06-10-2019, 07:14 AM
Welcome to the forum and great to meet you

Poetart
06-10-2019, 01:21 PM
Hey there Poetart! Welcome to the forums. Lots of smart, experienced pyro's around here.

Check out Spirit of 76 Fireworks. That's who I buy from. They're based out of your state, so you might be able to drive there to get your order. As for figuring this out "before rush time".... I'm sorry to say, you're already too late!! You need to be watching videos and thinking about which effects you want for your show in Nov-Dec so you can place your order in Jan-Feb. Even then you might still not be able to get everything you want. The boats from China are hit and miss these days and the rumor is, it's only going to get worse as they downsize their fireworks factories. The CPSC isn't helping either with the demands they're looking to make on the manufacturers, but that's a whole different story. Don't mean to overload you on post #1.

Anyway.... Give them a look! https://www.76fireworks.com/

Again... Welcome aboard!

Rick

Thanks for the advice. I have been looking for a while and decided on them. Should be able to pickup the product too! I do need to start planning out my setup a bit more in advance but seeing as I have always bought from tents I think I am heading in the right direction.

BeerGuyEd
06-10-2019, 02:33 PM
Welcome to the forums!!