PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Daytona Beach, FL

minute_man777
06-03-2019, 05:51 PM
Always been into fireworks since the age of 8, found Dave's YouTube channel one night back in 2012. His videos introduced me to the world of 1.3g fireworks. A few weeks after discovering his channel, there was an unexpected professional July 4th fireworks show someone had right on the river behind my apartment complex. Ever since then, 1.3g fireworks has been on my mind and I plan on getting an ATF type 54 license in the near future. Other than that I have been studying web development for 8 years and have been playing the guitar for over 15 years.

displayfireworks1
06-03-2019, 07:25 PM
Did you see my latest YouTube video ? I am recruiting fireworks helpers for J & M Displays for this July 4th holiday. Florida is on top of the list of areas they are looking for help.

minute_man777
06-03-2019, 08:14 PM
Did you see my latest YouTube video ? I am recruiting fireworks helpers for J & M Displays for this July 4th holiday. Florida is on top of the list of areas they are looking for help.

Just sent them a message on their site, would love to help them out!

Rick_In_Tampa
06-04-2019, 12:14 AM
Hey there MM. Glad to see another Floridian on the boards. The J&M display gig looks like a great opportunity to get some hands on training in the 1.3G world. Nice to see you jumped all over that.

chriskrc
06-04-2019, 07:12 AM
Welcome to the forum and great to meet you. I love Daytona Beach great place to go and have some great vacation fun.

PyroJoeNEPA
06-04-2019, 08:52 AM
Welcome to PyroTalk. Hooking up with J & M would be a great learning opportunity for you. Let us know how it works out.

pyromagic
06-05-2019, 12:14 AM
Always been into fireworks since the age of 8, found Dave's YouTube channel one night back in 2012. His videos introduced me to the world of 1.3g fireworks. A few weeks after discovering his channel, there was an unexpected professional July 4th fireworks show someone had right on the river behind my apartment complex. Ever since then, 1.3g fireworks has been on my mind and I plan on getting an ATF type 54 license in the near future. Other than that I have been studying web development for 8 years and have been playing the guitar for over 15 years.

Welcome Minute_Man777

Charles here with J&M Displays. We would be glad to bring you on board and have you grow with us in the sunshine state!
When I get your request in the morning I will respond back to you with some next steps.

matandch
06-06-2019, 09:42 AM
Welcome from nearby Leesburg Fl!