PDA

View Full Version : German Aluminum Powder - Why is it hard to find now? Supplier Discussion

burnthesky818
05-31-2019, 10:28 AM
Why does it seem like it's hard to find quality dark aluminum powder now? Looks like a lot of websites disappeared and there are only a few and it's hard to know who is legit or not. I had good luck with Star Molecule years ago but looks like they are gone.

I recent came across pyro-aluminum.com. Has anyone ordered from them and if so how was it? I can't find ANY info on forums about them..

Thanks

displayfireworks1
05-31-2019, 10:46 AM
If you can't find pyro aluminum powder for sale on the Internet there something wrong with the way you use search tools. Do not come to pyrotalk.com with a first post doing asking for us to research a 20 dollar purchase of aluminum powder. Just buy it and keep moving. Hopefully somewhere else.

joewad
05-31-2019, 04:20 PM
If you can't find pyro aluminum powder for sale on the Internet there something wrong with the way you use search tools. Do not come to pyrotalk.com with a first post doing asking for us to research a 20 dollar purchase of aluminum powder. Just buy it and keep moving. Hopefully somewhere else.

I think I hear a "plunk"

http://www.pyrotalk.com/bulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=3995&stc=1

PyroJoeNEPA
05-31-2019, 08:05 PM
It is not hard to find at all. If you are in the loop with other experienced builders you would not having a problem sourcing it. If, on the other hand, if you are a " 2 chemical, tube & glue" person, well, good luck with that!

displayfireworks1
05-31-2019, 08:35 PM
I looked at that website he mentioned , that Indian Black Aluminum with free shipping is a dam good deal. LOL They accept PayPal and everything. I don't know, better research it out before I pull the trigger and spend that whole $34.00 on 2 lbs. The haters convinced my last fireworks chemical sales distributor to leave pyrotalk, right in the middle of a paid in full one year no refundable contract. I wish another fireworks chemicals distributor would sign on. Are you out there selling fireworks chemicals reading this? Give me a call.

burnthesky818
06-01-2019, 06:28 AM

The post was more to ask about the website I mentioned. Get over yourself douche bag.

displayfireworks1
06-01-2019, 07:10 AM
Your honor, let the record state the plaintiff was given a chance to recover prior to his last post.
You are about 18.5 miles from one of my previous 1.3 advertisers. If you have a clean record you should consider obtaining an ATF license.