PDA

View Full Version : J & M Displays ... New Advertiser to Pyrotalk.com

displayfireworks1
05-29-2019, 07:01 PM
Please welcome my newest professional fireworks display company to pyrotalk.com. J & M Displays. With locations across United States.
They are looking for experienced and new eager fireworks enthusiast that want to work displays. Of course experienced people are always a plus , CDL and Hazmat drivers are a plus. New fireworks enthusiast that are not afraid to lift , work and learn are a plus. And for the first time I ever "Cobra Users are a Plus". Employee discounts on 1.3 products with proper ATF license , help with CDL and Hazmat etc. Look for their banners soon on pyrotalk.
I will be getting all of this out on video through Social Media as soon as July 4th approaches.
I am concentrating the recruitment effort for them in District #4 from the map above. If you are located in that area regardless of experience level , they tell me they will put you to work. If you follow my videos you may have more knowledge than you think you have. Do you live in district #4 ? Looking for work? Looking to help United States get through the July 4th holiday with fireworks displays. Consider applying. Here is the link. Other areas of United States in Districts 1, 2 or 3 are also encouraged to apply.
APPLY HERE
https://www.jandmdisplays.com/join-our-team.html

https://www.jandmdisplays.com/assets/template/img/small-service-area-map.png
https://www.jandmdisplays.com/assets/template/img/JM-logo-top.png

Big Worm
05-29-2019, 10:44 PM
These guys put on some fantastic shows. They do most of the shows in Omaha NE

Rick_In_Tampa
05-30-2019, 01:10 AM
Welcome aboard guys! Too bad you don't do any shows here in the swamp. (Florida).

displayfireworks1
05-30-2019, 05:03 AM
Rick you are wrong. Florida is one of the areas they want me to find helpers and shooters . That whole southern area of United States . Here is your chance to work in big leagues.

Rick_In_Tampa
05-30-2019, 05:47 AM
I was on their website and I was scrolling through their employee paperwork. They list it by state and Florida wasn't one of them. SO I just assumed they didn't work in Florida. Thanks for clarifying! I'll have to look into this a little deeper... :rolleyes:

BeerGuyEd
05-30-2019, 09:17 AM
I am a newer fireworks enthusiast. I do not have a ATF license, CDL or Hazmat. I have never used a Cobra just read about them on the forums, and dreamed about buying one someday when the kids are less expensive. I would not mind working evenings and weekends as a helper, but I would not leave my day job. Is it worth it for them to even take the time to look at the paperwork if I sent it in?

PS I live in the metro Atlanta area.

joewad
05-30-2019, 11:12 AM
I am a newer fireworks enthusiast. I do not have a ATF license, CDL or Hazmat. I have never used a Cobra just read about them on the forums, and dreamed about buying one someday when the kids are less expensive. I would not mind working evenings and weekends as a helper, but I would not leave my day job. Is it worth it for them to even take the time to look at the paperwork if I sent it in?

Contact the company directly with the link above and provide them your concerns....

Crush630
05-30-2019, 12:32 PM
How much you pay pyro operators?

displayfireworks1
05-30-2019, 03:18 PM
Ah they didn't post this announcement. I did. There is time and place for that question. I suggest you complete the application if you have time and or desire to work. Or just call and ask them

displayfireworks1
05-31-2019, 10:32 AM
I forgot to add on this we discussed the subject of someone outside of USA wanting to work displays. The can do that if you have a work Visa. Apparently they can clear this with the ATF also. I think it's great. I know member Bung from the UK has been asking about this type of situation.

pyroshaun
06-01-2019, 07:59 PM
Yes we do shows all over the country pm me any questions and I can see if I can get you in a crew

pyromagic
06-01-2019, 09:33 PM
Rick, shoot several shows in FL each year.. we are in need of more crews here so we can grow. Please feel free to join our team. We would love to have you!

pyromagic
06-01-2019, 09:35 PM

I believe I responded to your email yesterday. We would love to have you join the team!

pyromagic
06-01-2019, 09:43 PM
I was on their website and I was scrolling through their employee paperwork. They list it by state and Florida wasn't one of them. SO I just assumed they didn't work in Florida. Thanks for clarifying! I'll have to look into this a little deeper... :rolleyes:

We will get that updated soon. In the Meantime feel free to fill out Georgia! :)

pyromagic
06-01-2019, 09:48 PM
How much you pay pyro operators?

This all depends on if you are a lead or an assistant. Pay for the entire crew ranges from 10~15% of the total job. Meals and lodging are paid and lead operators with a CDL are paid an extra $16.00 per hour for drive time. We also issue a company credit card to Lead Operators/ CDL Drivers for fuel and expenses.

displayfireworks1
06-01-2019, 09:55 PM
I Hope some of the forums members and others that are just passing through reading the forums take advantage of this and sign up. I encourage all fireworks enthusiast to work at least part time for a display company during this July 4th holiday. Member Pyromagic posting above is a representative from that district 4 area. That means some of you guys in the southern region of United States.
https://www.jandmdisplays.com/assets/template/img/small-service-area-map.png

hensonj
06-17-2019, 02:54 AM
I sent you a pm pyro shaun but hasnt been opened yet

BeerGuyEd
06-17-2019, 06:20 AM
I believe I responded to your email yesterday. We would love to have you join the team!

I somehow missed this earlier but you did and pyroshaun also did. Hoping to have a spot on a crew for a show soon.

pyromagic
06-18-2019, 10:37 PM
I sent you a pm pyro shaun but hasnt been opened yet

Sent you a PM

displayfireworks1
07-17-2019, 06:26 PM
J & M Displays Feedback
hey dave thanks for all the videos and yes i did my first pro show on the fourth with j&m displays thanks to you
Tell me more about it? What size show was it? hand fired electric match . what state
illinois electric match 16000.00 it was great my first pro show i normally work in a hospital setting so normally im cool in the heat but we was some how short handed and it was super hot but i wouldnt trade it for nothing
i still wouldnt trade the experience for nothing i will say watching your youtube videos was an big really big help!!! thanks dave i want to get my atf license for the 1.3

Project_dark1
07-20-2019, 09:39 PM
Cedar Bluff, Alabama here. Sending in a app Monday, hope to hear back and work on a crew one day in the future. Definitely a awesome opportunity and a carrier I wanna get into, any and all experience would be awesome. Also used a Cobra for the first time this year, thanks to Dave and your videos, I broke down and bought one and now I'm hooked lol. Thanks again!

displayfireworks1
07-20-2019, 11:13 PM
Thanks for compliment and congratulations on using the Cobra Fireworks Firing System. Its great you are expressing an interest in working for J & M Displays. I wish we could have got you signed on before the July 4th holiday. I see you are around 240 miles from the District 4 headquarters in Alabama. Keep us posted how it goes.