PDA

View Full Version : ATF License in New York

Dakota
05-23-2019, 12:17 PM
Hello my name is Dakota I am 20 years old and I am from New York. I just have a few questions about getting my type 54 and then actually shooting 1.3 off. First I know ai have to be 21 to get the license but do I have to have a Hazmat course in order for me to apply to get it? Or is it just a recommendation? Second when shooting 1.3 in NY do I need an Entertainment Promoter Certification (DTF-728)? These are just a few things I am confused about and cant seem to find the answer to. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

displayfireworks1
05-23-2019, 12:57 PM
How many paragraphs do you predict need typed to answers those questions. I am estimating somewhere around 47 to 62. That does not include the additional paragraphs for follow up questions. Or you can just purchase my ATF application package. Which way do you predict it will proceed?

Dakota
05-23-2019, 01:03 PM
How many paragraphs do you predict need typed to answers those questions. I am estimating somewhere around 47 to 62. That does not include the additional paragraphs for follow up questions. Or you can just purchase my ATF application package. Which way do you predict it will proceed?
I have purchased your package already but I was just wondering if there was anything different for NY. But I will have to rewatch the video.

displayfireworks1
05-23-2019, 07:02 PM
Watch it again, when you are 21 come to the Fire Art demo in Clearfield Pennsylvania. We will help get you ATF licensed at that demo. Get the ATF license first then that other stuff is Step B. What month is your birthday?

Dakota
05-27-2019, 04:18 PM
It is in December

Dakota
05-27-2019, 06:14 PM
It is in December

CMiller
05-28-2019, 10:25 AM
Even if you get your 54, you still can't shoot in NY, legally. Your going to need to get a NYS own and possess, permit, then your going to need to get a NYS shooter's permit, which takes 3 years to get, working for a fireworks company.

Dakota
05-30-2019, 07:41 PM
CMiller is there any other way I can get a hold of you?