PDA

View Full Version : New Advertiser to pyrotalk.. Wholesale Fireworks (PA and WV)

displayfireworks1
05-20-2019, 07:00 PM
Please welcome my newest advertiser to pyrotalk.com. Wholesale Fireworks (Pa and WV)... Opening stores in Pennsylvania and the West Virginia area. Look for their banners soon, until then please visit their website links below.
http://wholesalefireworks.com/sites/all/themes/wholesale/logo.png

Wholesale Fireworks New Locations in WV & PA offering Case Pricing
Our new locations in Falling Waters, WV and Mechanicsburg, PA will offer store wide Buy 1 Get 1 Free deals plus wholesale case pricing. Stop in and check out our deals.

Falling Waters, WV opens Friday 5/17 from 10am - 8pm - http://wholesalefireworks.com/west-v...lling-waters-0

Mechanicsburg, PA could be open as early as Friday afternoon but still waiting on final inspection. Hours will be the same http://wholesalefireworks.com/pennsy.../mechanicsburg

PyroManiacs
05-21-2019, 07:02 AM
Welcome Wholesale Fireworks!

Rick_In_Tampa
05-21-2019, 09:44 AM
Welcome aboard guys!!

nightstalker
05-21-2019, 09:51 PM
About 55 miles from me. Was gonna come down today but when I called your office they said you weren't open yet. Will be waiting. Glad to see a fireworks store opening close by.

Wholesale Fireworks
05-22-2019, 11:44 AM
Just to clarify ..... This is not wfboom nor do they have any affiliation with us.

displayfireworks1
05-22-2019, 01:04 PM
Thank you Ray for that written clarification in case their was any confusion. I always like to call your store wfboom just like the website.

Icooclast
05-22-2019, 07:16 PM
Thank you Ray for that written clarification in case their was any confusion. I always like to call your store wfboom just like the website.

same here, that's who i thought it was at first, too.

oh, and the links do not work for me. nor does typing "wholesalefireworks.com" not sure why.

wholesalefireworks1
05-23-2019, 03:56 PM
Looks like the hyperlinks above are messed up. Here are the working links:

https://wholesalefireworks.com/west-virginia/falling-waters-0 This store is now open everyday

https://wholesalefireworks.com/pennsylvania/mechanicsburg This location should be open by this weekend.

Icooclast
05-30-2019, 06:03 AM
i have a question: has anyone been using the site and have it say "wholesale fireworks" in the spaces where the items that had no pic says "Jake's fireworks"? i also gotten transferred to Jake's site whilst looking at something not sure what, but are wholesale fireworks and Jake's fireworks the same? it's kinda important since wholesale fireworks has a location just over an hour from me while jake's is close to 6 hours (maybe closer to 6 & 1/2 hours.) anyone who knows would be in great help to me if the'd let me know if they're location in Irwin, PA is wholesale fireworks' or if it's someone else's

thank in advance for the info.

nightstalker
06-02-2019, 11:49 PM
I signed up for the vip program and this came up "You will now receive email or text coupons from Jake's Fireworks during the fireworks selling season in your area". I am going to call and if they are now open I am gone to take a ride to the Mechanicsburg, PA store.

Icooclast
06-03-2019, 07:09 AM
I signed up for the vip program and this came up "You will now receive email or text coupons from Jake's Fireworks during the fireworks selling season in your area". I am going to call and if they are now open I am gone to take a ride to the Mechanicsburg, PA store.

cool. good luck, man. i hope you find some good stuff there. if it's not too much trouble: please let me know how their case prices are. thanks in advance.

nightstalker
06-04-2019, 11:56 PM
cool. good luck, man. i hope you find some good stuff there. if it's not too much trouble: please let me know how their case prices are. thanks in advance.
The salesmen (2) I talked to said Mechanicsburg store is retail only. The warehouse is located in Frackville, PA. app. 70 miles NE of Mechanicsburg. If I wanted case prices I would have to come when the manager is there and talk to him. The 2 salesmen were polite, items are BOGO. Prices seem to be similar to Phantom. The salesman confirmed they are Jake's. They have a good assortment. A really nice feature is you can scan the barcode of an item and see a demo of it on a tv.

Icooclast
06-05-2019, 11:47 AM
The salesmen (2) I talked to said Mechanicsburg store is retail only. The warehouse is located in Frackville, PA. app. 70 miles NE of Mechanicsburg. If I wanted case prices I would have to come when the manager is there and talk to him. The 2 salesmen were polite, items are BOGO. Prices seem to be similar to Phantom. The salesman confirmed they are Jake's. They have a good assortment. A really nice feature is you can scan the barcode of an item and see a demo of it on a tv.

that's bummer that it isn't a wholesale outlet, but it seems cool about seeing the videos. don't know if anyone else does that, but they should. thanks again for the info

displayfireworks1
06-05-2019, 12:05 PM
If all goes as planned I should be able to post a video tour of one of the locations prior to July 4th holiday

Wholesale Fireworks
06-10-2019, 10:56 AM
i have a question: has anyone been using the site and have it say "wholesale fireworks" in the spaces where the items that had no pic says "Jake's fireworks"? i also gotten transferred to Jake's site whilst looking at something not sure what, but are wholesale fireworks and Jake's fireworks the same? it's kinda important since wholesale fireworks has a location just over an hour from me while jake's is close to 6 hours (maybe closer to 6 & 1/2 hours.) anyone who knows would be in great help to me if the'd let me know if they're location in Irwin, PA is wholesale fireworks' or if it's someone else's

thank in advance for the info.

The new locations are in no way affiliated with Wholesale Firework ( wfboom) In Hubbard, Canton or Niles Ohio. That is another company using our name. There has been a lot of confusion regarding this and I wanted to attempt to clarify again. Anyone who has a question or is confused please email me directly or give our office a call. Thank you all for your understanding as we get this sorted out .