PDA

View Full Version : has anyone here ordered from superior fireworks or tried SFX fireworks?

Icooclast
05-15-2019, 07:18 AM
i ordered from superior fireworks many years ago and it was alright, but they have since redesigned the web site and are carrying all new product compared to what they had back when i ordered. and i was watching some of their vids and they look pretty good. i am a little iffy on the sound of the fireworks, though. and what i mean is exactly like my topic about the hell cats that everyone assured me that i was right and they weren't that loud in person (76 has fixed that vid by the way)

anyway, here is a link to a vid of artillery shells they sell call "hammer of thunder" made by sfx: https://www.superiorfireworks.com/wholesale/product/w-a-sx01172/hammer-of-thunder

vid is at the bottom.

has anyone ever shot them or know if they sound like that, because they sound good to me, but maybe a tad too good to be true. either way the box is cool as hell. lol.

thanks in advance

jamisonlm3
05-15-2019, 01:09 PM
I've been wanting to get my hands on those shells for a while now. They updated the effects a couple of years ago. I wouldn't worry about the sound, not that I don't know where you're coming from on it. The shells on the market are all basically made the same way so I doubt there will be much of a difference between other canister shells you've shot. There are a couple of other videos of them on youtube. Go check them out.

Deanbc
05-15-2019, 02:04 PM
Yes and yes. I’ve ordered from Superior, no problems and quality products. I don’t use them anymore because of shipping costs based on distance and my need for Pro Level products but I have only positive experiences. Yes I also shot (ordered from them) Hammer of Thunder, quality 60 gram canister shells.