PDA

View Full Version : Single shot colored smoke/display ideas

lawpyro
05-03-2019, 01:00 AM
I will be doing a small display in September for a motorcycle ride. I am looking to do a very small display of red,white and blue and salutes. During or immediately following the national anthem. Im thinking either colored mines or colored smoke. Display will be during daylight hours and consist of a few salutes with red white and blue for color. Does anyone know where I can get single shot colored smoke?

displayfireworks1
05-03-2019, 10:13 AM
Sounds like articles of pyrotechnics item. Check with Kellner fireworks. Unsure where in PA you are

lawpyro
05-03-2019, 04:24 PM
Sounds like articles of pyrotechnics item. Check with Kellner fireworks. Unsure where in PA you are

Thanks Dave, I am in NEPA. Ive been searching around online looking at articles of pyro, I haven't checked Kellner yet. I Have not found exactly what I am looking for yet and I don't know if it even exists! Might have to settle for some red, white and blue single shot stars.

Rick_In_Tampa
05-06-2019, 01:33 AM
Not sure if it's exactly what you're looking for but SO76 has this:

30cm Color Smoke Cannon - Assorted (5 colors)
Confetti Cannons | CC200

https://www.76fireworks.com/CC200_30cm_Color_Smoke_Cannon

Mattp
05-06-2019, 09:06 AM
i dont know about single color shots... celebration has 28 shot smoke to whistle and salute.. that separately come in R,W,B ... 1.3g items.. they may be your best bet in NE pa too

lawpyro
05-06-2019, 11:34 AM
i dont know about single color shots... celebration has 28 shot smoke to whistle and salute.. that separately come in R,W,B ... 1.3g items.. they may be your best bet in NE pa too

I did see those on their product list. Celebration is my closest supplier, most likely will be going with something like that. Maybe just a salute cake with r,w,b tails.

lawpyro
05-06-2019, 11:36 AM
Not sure if it's exactly what you're looking for but SO76 has this:

30cm Color Smoke Cannon - Assorted (5 colors)
Confetti Cannons | CC200

https://www.76fireworks.com/CC200_30cm_Color_Smoke_Cannon

Thanks for the info, looking for something a little more powerful for e-firing.

Mattp
05-06-2019, 12:49 PM
I did see those on their product list. Celebration is my closest supplier, most likely will be going with something like that. Maybe just a salute cake with r,w,b tails.

yes,, they have quite a few varieties of that on their list.. not sure about how the white will be seen during daylight... i would consider getting both the RWB smoke ones and a RWB american thunder or similar.. good luck!!!

lawpyro
05-06-2019, 08:15 PM
yes,, they have quite a few varieties of that on their list.. not sure about how the white will be seen during daylight... i would consider getting both the RWB smoke ones and a RWB american thunder or similar.. good luck!!!

probably just going to end up with something like the American thunder. Ive seen some video of the red smoke and it actually looks pink, not sure if that has changed. The color would be nice to have but I think some good salutes will do the trick. Thanks

Mattp
05-07-2019, 08:20 AM
I think some good salutes will do the trick. Thanks

HAHAHA... they always do!!!

PyroJoeNEPA
05-07-2019, 06:59 PM
It is a shame that there is such a very limited selection of "daytime" fireworks available here in the States. We see these massive walls of beautiful color smoke mines and awesome smoke shells in Italy, Malta, China, etc.......American people just are not "in sync" with what can be done in the daytime. So sad!!!!
Here is a picture of a daytime smoke effect--[this is not my pic]...I duplicated this a couple years ago at my "Family & Friends" picnic & display several years ago--everyone loved it.
http://www.pyrotalk.com/bulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=3925&stc=1
Add a couple salute cakes and everyone will be happy.

Rick_In_Tampa
05-08-2019, 12:21 AM
Wow... that's pretty cool!

nightstalker
05-12-2019, 11:00 PM
alot of pretty colors