PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Houston

Texan Gringos
04-26-2019, 10:58 AM
Hello to all!

I've been reading and learning from this site for quite a while (there is so much knowledge here). While attending a shooter's school in Oklahoma a couple of weeks ago I met a member from this site who was at the school for the same reason I was, to get certified so that we can purchase AP products. After meeting and talking to him, he made me feel welcome and encouraged me to join. So here I am ready to learn more and hopefully pass on some of my knowledge to others.

Wholesale Fireworks
04-26-2019, 01:21 PM
Welcome to the forum Texan ! There is a lot top learn here and some great people contributing and promoting the fireworks industry.

Rick_In_Tampa
04-29-2019, 12:13 AM
Welcome to the forums Gringos! Glad you got some training under your belt. Always a good idea. What kind of shows do you normally do?

PyroJoeNEPA
04-29-2019, 08:22 AM
Welcome to Pyro Talk!!!

Texan Gringos
04-30-2019, 07:02 AM
Rick_In_Tampa, I only put on shows for New Years and July 4th every other year in my backyard for family and friends. Each show usually consists of around 40 500 gram cakes and 300 excal shells. I only get to shoot every other year because of my work schedule and fireworks are only sold 10 days before July 4th and New Years. In Texas you can shoot all year but they can only sell during those 2 times. Now that I can order and have them delivered to me year at wholesale pricing instead of retail round I plan on shooting a lot more.

chriskrc
04-30-2019, 07:24 AM
Welcome to the forum and great to meet you

Pyro Paul
04-30-2019, 07:25 PM
Welcome to pyrotalk!

Rick_In_Tampa
05-01-2019, 05:43 AM
That's awesome! Looking forward to seeing some video of your shows. You need to contact user Esgrillo. He lives in Texas and the man is just a pyro GOD! His shows will make your eyes water. If you're looking for any ideas or assistance with vendors that ship to Texas, he would be a great resource.

Texan Gringos
05-03-2019, 08:39 AM
I agree Esgrillo is a pyro god. After watching one of his videos on youtube with SO76 proline items that motivated me to attend training so that I could buy their products. Since he is in the same city maybe one day I will get to help and learn from him.