PDA

View Full Version : Hello from the Carolina's

kevinwetzel
04-19-2019, 07:40 PM
I got the nastygram because I never post but I do read the forum for the conversations. I don't wanna upset anybody so I now have officially said hello and hopefully this 2nd post will allow me to use the search feature to learn new things about Pyro.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Kevin

jknepp1954
04-19-2019, 09:21 PM
LOL - welcome to pyro talk Kevin!

displayfireworks1
04-20-2019, 07:42 AM
There Kevin don't you feel better that made a post to keep your account active. What Kevin is referencing is I sent an email to all pyrotalk forums member with zero or very few post encouraging them to post something as simple as say hello and tell us what level of pyrotechnics they enjoy. I am eventually going to start deleting accounts with ZERO post counts. I am in no hurry to do that. I want to give fair notice before that occurs. This sort of thing is common. I'll use my Skype account as an example. From time to time I get an email from Skype telling me I have phone credits that need to be used or they will close my phone account. A few simple phone calls keeps the account active.

short fuse pnut
04-20-2019, 08:25 AM
Welcome aboard.
We?re moving out of New Jersey very soon to Virginia, less than an hour from North Carolina.

PyroJoeNEPA
04-20-2019, 02:05 PM
Hi Kevin--I don't think I have crossed paths with you at any of the Crackerjacks events---will you be at the Valley View PA event May 17 & 18th? I know it is a long haul from NC.

Rick_In_Tampa
04-21-2019, 12:34 AM
Welcome Kevin! Don't be shy. Most of us don't bite. :cool:

What do you shoot?

PyroManiacs
04-21-2019, 07:52 AM
Welcome to PyroTalk, Kevin!