PDA

View Full Version : Hello!, from Southeastern Michigan...

FinnAmerican79
03-31-2019, 02:42 PM
My name is John, I live in Livonia, Michigan. We have a Phantom showroom in our city limits. I enjoy consumer grade fireworks. Michigan is fortunate to have 12 legal days. I've been stockpiling fireworks for the upcoming holidays. I visited our local Phantom back in January. It was Buy One, Get Two Free special. Got some deals. We have a smaller fireworks show at the Livonia Spree, and the bigger one on the Detroit River. Unfortunately, I missed out when Michigan had more legal days to celebrate.
Are there any forum members from Michigan, out there?...

Regards,
John from Livonia

nightstalker
03-31-2019, 05:53 PM
I lived in Monroe for a year back in 1976. Originally from and now live in Pa.

FlyingDutchman
03-31-2019, 06:27 PM
Welcome Finn, I live in West Michigan in Holland. FYI there is a fireworks club in Michigan called MPAG, (Michigan Pyrotechnics Artists Guild) they are a great group of people.

displayfireworks1
03-31-2019, 08:09 PM
Welcome to pyrotalk forums , i'm sure they are some people here from Michigan. Is this the Phantom location you are purchasing from?
http://www.pyrotalk.com/bulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=3800&stc=1
Phantom Fireworks is one of my advertisers here on pyrotalk. Also, around 50 miles from you in Manchester Michigan is another one of my advertisers Ace Pyro, They are also a 1.3 dealer. You are smart to purchase during the sale and save them for the time you need them. What is your level of experience with pyrotechnics? Do you have a fireworks firing system?

FinnAmerican79
03-31-2019, 08:17 PM
Yes, that's our local Phantom showroom. I don't use any firing systems. Just having a good ole time in the backyard. Phantom put my name on a marker board, for my purchase.

chriskrc
04-01-2019, 07:14 AM
Welcome to the forum and great to meet you

displayfireworks1
04-01-2019, 11:43 AM
Sounds like a big purchase to get on the board
We need to move you into electric wireless firing. Are you using fuse or just lighting one at a time

joewad
04-01-2019, 12:54 PM
If you get on a board at Phantom, that's some serious "jack". You need to start looking at some of the sponsor's here for wholesale purchases and deliveries as well as a firing system. Good luck..........

edspen1
04-01-2019, 06:39 PM
i am also in Michigan, between flint and detroit. i only buy at red apple they have stores in flint and monroe. great prices and killer effects

Rick_In_Tampa
04-07-2019, 12:51 AM
Welcome aboard John! Sounds like you have quite a head start on the July 4th holiday. I'd be interested to hear more about your shows.

Kenny East
04-09-2019, 05:36 AM
Welcome to pyrotalk, I'm from Kalamazoo... Opposite side of the mitten.