PDA

View Full Version : is winco fireworks any good?

Icooclast
03-26-2019, 04:20 AM
i found this a few days go and interested me
https://www.wincofireworks.com/ but they have no prices. anyone know where i can get up-to-date price lists for them?

NWA_Fireworks
03-26-2019, 06:57 AM
I’m going to their demo on April 12th for the first time. I believe they are a big Black Cat importer, among other things.

Icooclast
03-26-2019, 10:08 AM
I’m going to their demo on April 12th for the first time. I believe they are a big Black Cat importer, among other things.

yeah, i'm a fan of black cat (which is why i was checking them out) and i've looked at the vids for some of their cakes. they have some good ones. plus imo black cat firecrackers seem to be better than the rest of firecracker brands (i like them to pass the time till night fall, when it's time to bring out the big guns)

nayslayer
03-26-2019, 10:56 AM
IMO Black cat always seem louder than others i've tried. Winco and Blackcat seem to be same brand, at least on Instagram.

NWA_Fireworks
03-26-2019, 11:12 AM
I believe Winco may be the only exclusive distributor of Black Cat in the US. My understanding is that Black Cat firecrackers are typically good and loud because they use a higher quality paper, and they wrap their crackers (and bottle rockets) more tightly than most.

LittlejsFireworks
03-27-2019, 09:40 PM
Yes, Winco is the exclusive distributor of black cat in the US. I've bought from Winco the last 7 years and have no complaints. They've added quite a few Brothers and Winda items which I enjoy.

Icooclast
03-31-2019, 07:16 AM
does anyone else have any experience with them? what about knowing where to get a wholesale price list?

displayfireworks1
03-31-2019, 07:45 AM
Winco , Blackcat are not advertisers on pyrotalk. If you are interested in their products why don't you call them.? There is no secret "Wholesale price list" . Here is the secret to any "Wholesale Price list". How much is your budget????? Can you pick them up or do we need to ship them???? Blackcat has controlled distribution across the country. I believe you are in Ohio, call Sandusky Fireworks , they may be the master distributor in that state.

TNtwister
04-07-2019, 09:53 PM
You won't get wholesale from Winco. They only deal with licensed dealers. They have mainly Black Cat and Asia Pyro brands. Neither of which are very good.

You live in Ohio close to so many dealers who WILL do wholesale and have great stuff. Just forget about Winco.

NWA_Fireworks
04-15-2019, 09:49 AM

Went to their demo Friday night. It was a little strange. They only shot three or four of their "best-seller" items, and they didn't even demo their 60g Diablo shell. The vast majority of their demo consisted of new "budget-friendly" items, which had low prices, but as we all know, the performance usually rivals the price on this type of item. The after-demo finale was very cool though. At one point, they ignited 1200 strobes all in a line on the ground - it was a wall of light and smoke!

TNtwister
04-18-2019, 10:39 AM
Went to their demo Friday night. It was a little strange. They only shot three or four of their "best-seller" items, and they didn't even demo their 60g Diablo shell. The vast majority of their demo consisted of new "budget-friendly" items, which had low prices, but as we all know, the performance usually rivals the price on this type of item. The after-demo finale was very cool though. At one point, they ignited 1200 strobes all in a line on the ground - it was a wall of light and smoke!

I remember their finales being really good in TN also. They must pay someone to come do it.