PDA

View Full Version : any here from the Wisconsin pyrotechnic arts guild club?

hatsgoods
03-02-2019, 12:07 AM
just wondering if anyone here is from Wisconsin pyrotechnics art guild? if so do you recommend the club? do the sell 1.4g consumer stuff at their events? any info i would love cause im looking to join. thanks

captainpryo
03-02-2019, 10:07 PM
I am a member of the club. A lot of builders in the club so if you want to learn to make some really cool things this a great club to join. As for 1.4 sales Fireworks Forever does a pre-order to be delivered to the May shoot and gives the club their 40+ case pricing with no minimum and they carry large amount of the dominator pro as well. That is usually it for 1.4 sales.

hatsgoods
03-03-2019, 12:17 AM
I am a member of the club. A lot of builders in the club so if you want to learn to make some really cool things this a great club to join. As for 1.4 sales Fireworks Forever does a pre-order to be delivered to the May shoot and gives the club their 40+ case pricing with no minimum and they carry large amount of the dominator pro as well. That is usually it for 1.4 sales.

ok thanks for the info. i plan on coming to the winter shoot this Saturday coming up on the 9th. will you be coming?

captainpryo
03-03-2019, 10:03 PM
I will not be able to attend the winter shoot on Saturday, but have fun and stay warm