PDA

View Full Version : American Wholesale Fireworks February Sale and Price List for Pyrotalk Members

afc1902
02-19-2019, 10:31 AM
Just wanted to remind everyone we are running a February Sale for all of our customers. You can find more information on the details at the following link... https://americanwholesalefireworks.com/february-sale/
As Pyrotalk Members you are automatically in our Platinum Pricing (20% off for $2,000 in sales) which can be seen on our 3767. I can get you setup on the website so the pricing matches, all I need is for you to e-mail me your full name to johndavid@americanfireworks.com. As a reminder, our Diamond (30% for $3,000-4,999 in sales) and Elite Pricing (40% off for $5,000+ in sales) is for combined lifetime orders. Once you have reached those totals you are eligible for that pricing regardless of order total. The February Sale does count towards Pre-Orders as well as long as they are paid in full. We actually have a majority of our Dominator 1.4 Pro Items in-stock. We do encourage the pre-order option for these items as they typically go fast. If you don't want to pay in full or order this month, as a reminder all we require to reserve your product is a 25% deposit. This will guarantee you the items we have already gotten in and also the items that aren't here yet. You can pickup or have your order shipped anytime up until June 15th. If you have any questions please let me know and hope all is well!

Robbro097
02-19-2019, 12:13 PM
So if im reading this correctly once ive spent 5000$ total with you ill begin recieving an additional 20% off on top of the platinum? Please clarify this for me. Thank you

Robbro097
02-19-2019, 12:33 PM
Or would i have to place a 5000$ order at 1 time to begin recieving this thank you

afc1902
02-19-2019, 02:00 PM
Your first comment is correct. Once you have spent $5000 with our company you receive 40% off all future purchases regardless of how much you spend on the order, which would be 20% more than Platinum Pricing. Here are our tiers...

Gold (10% off base site pricing)
$1,000 - $1,999 in lifetime sales

Platinum (20% off base site pricing)
$2,000 - $2,999 in lifetime sales
* All Pyrotalk customers are automatically in this pricing

Diamond (30% off base site pricing)
$3,000 - $4,999 in lifetime sales

Elite (40% off base site pricing)
$5,000 and above in lifetime sales

If you have purchased from us in the past you can use those purchases towards your lifetime sales. Any other questions let me know!

Robbro097
02-19-2019, 02:05 PM
AWESOME thank you very much

displayfireworks1
02-19-2019, 07:05 PM
Please note for those interested, American Fireworks in Hudson Ohio is one of the companies listed on the Articles of Pyrotechnics continuing education certificate program. Please visit this link to the details on pyrotalk. If you have a professional fireworks firing system and want to move into Articles of Pyrotechnic product, it is an option for those that need it.
http://pyrotalk.com/ap-certificate.php

Robbro097
02-19-2019, 07:32 PM
I purchased a cobra on black friday and did your AP certificate course to be able to purchase those from them. Great place/people to do business with. Thanx dave for putting that program together