View Full Version : Last night.

floridapyro
10-07-2011, 08:00 PM
Figured I'd post this since there hasn't been much activity. Last night the kids came in about 30 minutes before dark. It was my oldest Birthday and she wanted to see more works. I threw this together in about an hour. My shells didn't fire and I forgot to turn the remote on till after we were done singing. It's over @ 2:07

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwrm1Pkxk9k&feature=youtu.be

Pyro Nation
10-07-2011, 08:34 PM
LOL... Sucks when that happens...been there done that.. but nice video though

Palermitano2
10-07-2011, 10:16 PM
Nice! happy birthday to your daughter! that was great !

nrubmx
10-11-2011, 08:14 PM
cool little show!

FRWKSFAN1
10-13-2011, 12:01 AM
You have my vote for Dad of the year. I'm sure that your child and her friends enjoyed it. Nice work.

pyromustang
10-13-2011, 12:27 AM
A birthday she will never forget. #1Dad

crackerbomb
10-13-2011, 04:04 AM
I wish my Dad would have shot off fireworks for my birthday when I was younger, I got a gift so I was happy but it could have been awesome....... gifts, cake, family and fireworks. I'm going to have to do this for my kids. To bad that the 3 off them are only 3 months apart and they are all in the winter.

Pyro Nation
10-13-2011, 07:40 PM
I cant wait to be a Dad so I have more excuses to shoot fireworks..lol

Palermitano2
10-13-2011, 07:52 PM
I cant wait to be a Dad so I have more excuses to shoot fireworks..lol

Nothing like it in the world.........I just became one 6 months ago........nothing else matters........

floridapyro
10-13-2011, 08:13 PM
I wish my Dad would have shot off fireworks for my birthday when I was younger, I got a gift so I was happy but it could have been awesome....... gifts, cake, family and fireworks. I'm going to have to do this for my kids. To bad that the 3 off them are only 3 months apart and they are all in the winter.
My girls are about three months apart so we did a Labor Day/Birthday show. But who am I to deny them when they asked for more. In a hour I ran to all the neighbors and asked if they cared(it was Wensday) then it was Talons and duct tape. I just wish the shells had lit. I must have shorted them in the dark because they showed continuity. I had this cool hand held fountain for my daughter. It was a three foot tube with a fountain at the end. I overpaid at a popular retailer but she really loved it. I told her it was her Birthday candle.

crackerbomb
10-13-2011, 08:49 PM
My girls are about three months apart so we did a Labor Day/Birthday show. But who am I to deny them when they asked for more. In a hour I ran to all the neighbors and asked if they cared(it was Wensday) then it was Talons and duct tape. I just wish the shells had lit. I must have shorted them in the dark because they showed continuity. I had this cool hand held fountain for my daughter. It was a three foot tube with a fountain at the end. I overpaid at a popular retailer but she really loved it. I told her it was her Birthday candle.

Thats one great part about being a Dad. Your kids ask you to shoot fireworks for there birthday and Mom goes along with it thinking it will be great for the kids, but in fact I think its better for the Dads.

crackerbomb
10-13-2011, 09:03 PM
Nothing like it in the world.........I just became one 6 months ago........nothing else matters........

Well, happy belated congrates on becoming a father.

Pyro Nation
10-13-2011, 10:12 PM

Grats on that.....