PDA

View Full Version : Pyroguns.EU fireworks store in europe

germaine
02-05-2019, 11:03 AM
I have made a order on pyroguns.eu for the first time and i can recommend it to US americans. Delivery time is a bit longer but you can choose from various firework manufacturers including di blasi elio!

Mattp
02-05-2019, 11:43 AM
HAHAHA!!!! i may be wrong.. and as much as i would love that... but i really dont think we can purchase explosives from other countries without the proper import paperwork and customs authorizations... you can probably order it.. but chances are your not going to get it

Wholesale Fireworks
02-05-2019, 01:08 PM
HAHAHA!!!! i may be wrong.. and as much as i would love that... but i really dont think we can purchase explosives from other countries without the proper import paperwork and customs authorizations... you can probably order it.. but chances are your not going to get it

Matt you got that right! you are not getting any fireworks LEGALLY in the US from another country without an importer license.

displayfireworks1
02-05-2019, 07:08 PM
I'm trying to increase my tolerance level with this types of post germaine jackson here just made. At least for the time being.

Icooclast
02-05-2019, 09:20 PM
https://www.zazzle.com/do_not_feed_the_trolls_poster-228165106970194801

Kenny East
02-06-2019, 01:32 AM
Kinda similar to when guys in Europe contact me on Facebook and offer to ship cases of their fireworks over here... I usually ask if they accept Cash on delivery? Not paying until it's at my door step

displayfireworks1
02-06-2019, 07:59 PM
Kenny next time use PayPal, it gives you some protection. I'm on Facebook now , how come I never get these types of offers?

Kenny East
02-07-2019, 05:24 AM
Lol I'll forward them to you.. As tempting as it was I passed... I find some odd people on there. Think the guy selling cobras was from fireworks engineering... Think they kicked him out.

germaine
04-12-2019, 09:26 AM
actually made a new order they have the new firecrackers of di blasi elio NICE!

germaine
04-12-2019, 09:32 AM
just a ordinary pyro fan

displayfireworks1
04-12-2019, 09:40 AM
Can I still send someone to Amsterdam if Amsterdam is closed? I going to review all of this over the weekend. I do think I want pyrotalk to be a communication conduit for this sort of thing. Besides the PGI is working that side of the street. LOL

RalphieJ
04-12-2019, 12:42 PM

Quite the contrary, you most likely WILL get it. 40 million shipping containers enter the US annually. All kinds of stuff gets in without discovery. The chances of your shipment being found and confiscated are extremely low. But may God help you if the goods do get intercepted between the port and your home. I once read that the federal fine for a SINGLE M-80 sized device is $250.