PDA

View Full Version : Hello from NE Indiana

Hoosierhick
02-02-2019, 08:59 PM
First off Dave thanks for a place to learn & grow as enthusiasts. Myself & my sons have been doing our backyard displays for
20 years now. I think we have had some really great 1.4 shows but its time to step it up. I am waiting for a contingency magazine
letter from ACE pyro in Michigan to finish my application. Does anyone know if there is a closer 1.3 seller to the Fort Wayne, In.
Area ? My local fireworks guy is not very helpful. Thanks for any help & guidance ahead of time.

PyroManiacs
02-03-2019, 12:50 AM
Welcome to PyroTalk!

cherrybomb1
02-03-2019, 01:35 AM
Welcome to the forum. It's nice getting your kids involved in this hobby, my 17 year has the itch now Lol! Straight south of you there's Lynch imports,Casabella and Night Lights/Little China.There all a bunch of great people to work with.They advertise on here so there the ones I'll mention.There a little bit of a drive but I wish I was that close to them(maybe not)I would probably spend to much time and money there.Must be nice living in a firework friendly state like Indiana.Good luck on the 54 permit.

Kenny East
02-03-2019, 03:38 AM
Welcome to pyrotalk, I think I know of a closer 1.3distributor but I need to look at a map.

chriskrc
02-03-2019, 10:17 AM
Welcome to the forum and great to meet you

joewad
02-03-2019, 01:38 PM
Hello fellow Hoosier. Go to your favorite mileage website and look up Casabella Pyrotechnics, Lynch Imports, Waynes World Fireworks, Nite Lites Little China (cant forget Eddie). Recent loss to the area was Carter Bell from Bell Pyrotechnics who hung up his pyro guns. He sold his business and inventory to Josh & Chelsea Wisley and formed Wisely Pyrotechnics located in Bedford Indiana. There business is pretty new so you wont find it on the web yet. Their address will be 4100 Leatherwood Rd. Bedford Indiana 47421. How do I know that......it's 2 miles from my door. Convenience will be nice but I will really miss Carter Bell, good man/good product. He use to make some 4 inch salutes with 2 lbs of flash, real chest thumpers. You're gonna have to drive a bit but good people/good product for all those listed.

displayfireworks1
02-04-2019, 02:09 PM
If Bell would have answered my calls he would have customers. If you selling 1.3 and fail you not trying at all. I keep waiting to hear from an entrepreneur in a state with no 1.3 sellers. There so much potential in some states

Crush630
02-04-2019, 02:36 PM
Fireworks of Indiana if your looking for 1.3 closer to Chicago. Welcome neighbor.

PyroJoeNEPA
02-04-2019, 10:00 PM
Welcome to Pyro Talk.

Fire Art
02-05-2019, 02:02 PM
Welcome aboard! If in NE Indiana you may want to check out our sister company ACE Pyro in Saline Michigan. If you call, ask for Jon.

www.acepyro.com

Hoosierhick
02-05-2019, 08:21 PM
Thanks for the help guys . Been wanting to do this for a few years. We shot mainly at our farm
. So any advice is very helpful. If their are some classes in the region send me a link please. Al looks like I will be giving Jon a call.
Thanks

displayfireworks1
02-06-2019, 08:06 PM
Great time of year to get moving on the ATF license. Remember the ATF license can take up to 90 days on the process. Now with the government shutdown and who knows possibly another shut down, you need to get your application in the system ASAP. Also consider most hobby 1.3 purchases are bought well ahead of the July 4th holiday and kept in storage until you show date.

pyroblast
02-19-2019, 07:51 PM
nice to see someone from the fort wayne area on this forum