PDA

View Full Version : fan racks

Icooclast
01-19-2019, 07:20 AM
does anyone know where i can get a fan rack like this:

http://www.bigfireworks.com/Products/Tubes-Racks/6106-9-POSITION-ADJUSTABLE-RACK-NO-TUBES.html

that seems very high for any pre-made rack, unless it's because it's made of something other than wood? anyway a cheaper place to get them from is appreciated. doesn't have to be 9 shots could be 10 or a little more

i saw a site a while ago that was around $240-$250, but that's still too high.

thanks in advance for any info you can give.

NWA_Fireworks
01-19-2019, 10:07 AM
does anyone know where i can get a fan rack like this:

http://www.bigfireworks.com/Products/Tubes-Racks/6106-9-POSITION-ADJUSTABLE-RACK-NO-TUBES.html

that seems very high for any pre-made rack, unless it's because it's made of something other than wood? anyway a cheaper place to get them from is appreciated. doesn't have to be 9 shots could be 10 or a little more

i saw a site a while ago that was around $240-$250, but that's still too high.

thanks in advance for any info you can give.

I’ve got wholesale pricing with Big Fireworks. I’ll PM you.

PyroJoeNEPA
01-19-2019, 02:04 PM
Why do you want to go with a unit like that? It limits your choice of angles and also product size can be an issue.
Consider the adjustable angle fan racks with the square aluminum tubes. We use them [have around a dozen] and allow for anything from a small gerb to a large comet. Totally adjustable angle, also. Since the vendor is not an advertiser on the site I will not post name or info--however, I will send you a PM when I get a few minutes with some info for you to look at.

PYRODAN
01-19-2019, 04:03 PM
American Wholesale in Hudson sells the adjustable square tube type. I don't recall the price, but it is on their website. And they are in Ohio.

Deanbc
01-19-2019, 04:14 PM
I just sent you a PM with a source.

Icooclast
01-20-2019, 12:02 AM
thanks for posting everyone. if you have any more ideas, please let me know

esgrillo
01-20-2019, 10:50 AM
Not sure if Dean has the same source but I have purchased the square tube racks from Brian Craig. Good quality and price. Not sure if he is on this forum or not. I know he is on the Cobra FB group. His email is bcraig@brookvillecorp.com

cptnding
01-21-2019, 02:17 AM
Not sure if Dean has the same source but I have purchased the square tube racks from Brian Craig. Good quality and price. Not sure if he is on this forum or not. I know he is on the Cobra FB group. His email is bcraig@brookvillecorp.com

Same here. Very well built racks and fuel mine tubes. And as a bonus they are made in the USA by a pyro enthusiast.

Icooclast
01-21-2019, 05:33 AM
Why do you want to go with a unit like that? It limits your choice of angles and also product size can be an issue.
Consider the adjustable angle fan racks with the square aluminum tubes. We use them [have around a dozen] and allow for anything from a small gerb to a large comet. Totally adjustable angle, also. Since the vendor is not an advertiser on the site I will not post name or info--however, I will send you a PM when I get a few minutes with some info for you to look at.

i wasn't thinking of doing regular shells, but mine or comet shells with it. just consumer type, nothing pro or anything. and i like the cakes that do that just a rapid fire of angled mines or comets. so, if i get any ideas, i wanted to have the option to get have them go off like that.. but we'll see. thank you for your post

VictorStagnetty
02-06-2019, 05:36 PM
Pyro Gear Facebook group.

displayfireworks1
02-06-2019, 07:49 PM
You live in Ohio , contact American Fireworks in Hudson Ohio they have what you need and can sell you the product to use. These custom Articles of Pyrotechnics racks are going to be costly because they are a professional product build to professional standard. I can't remember if you are ATF licensed or not. You can purchase some of these modular (slice) cakes that have near the same effects. You can stabilize them with simple racks. I show some of this in my Article of Pyrotechnic continuing education program video. I know Shogun makes them to where you can control the flow and direction of the sweep. When you are done just throw it all away. No racks needed.