PDA

View Full Version : plans for new years 2019

hatsgoods
12-06-2018, 04:58 AM
just wondering what everyone's plans are pyro wise for the new years on nye's eve at midnight? are you shooting at midnight or before, or at later date? i still dont know what im doing yet. just trying to spark up a conversation, no pun intended to a spark. lol :eek:

Robbro097
12-06-2018, 05:09 AM
I usually attend a party in the city so anything in the air is off limits but was thinking bout a fountain show i dont usually carecmuch for fountains but have wanted to try a fountain only show. Thenxagain i may just stay inside n keep warm lol

hatsgoods
12-06-2018, 06:27 AM
I usually attend a party in the city so anything in the air is off limits but was thinking bout a fountain show i dont usually carecmuch for fountains but have wanted to try a fountain only show. Thenxagain i may just stay inside n keep warm lol

yea i dont care much for fountains too but thats all the legal with out a permit here in WI. so im sticking to a fountain show if i do get any plans or a chance to shoot anything.

Kenny East
12-06-2018, 06:40 AM
Heading to the farm to test the cobra... I've got some shells built, an some consumer left from this year. Not a huge show since it will be fairly cold.

jknepp1954
12-06-2018, 08:47 AM
Our Church has a NYE service. Last year did a 1 fuse board of cakes - worked out rather well. So will either do that again = OR = my son wants to try out a 15 cue small pyro musical using our new FIRE FLY SYSTEM that our company is starting to sell.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqFcei9TfIE

PyroManiacs
12-08-2018, 05:42 PM
No pyro for me this NYE, Ill be out dancing the night away in some dark dirty warehouse to repetitive noises that will give most other people a headache.

Oh, btw Kell... I see you moved? to WI?... Im moving back to Philly, lolol.

joewad
12-09-2018, 11:38 AM
Besides keeping the Hallmark Channel on TV to keep the girlfriend happy and me in fireworks, I go outside after midnight following the traditional midnight kiss. She hates salutes and this year there's gonna be plenty.

Mauro
12-09-2018, 01:42 PM
I’ll probably do 2 500g cakes separately(AFW D-Day and Pyro Planet Solid Gold) a board full of Shogun Saturn Missiles and whatever’s left of the Mars rocket stash!

Big Worm
12-09-2018, 04:33 PM
I'm planning a small show for NYE. I've got a case of AFW Aquarian 200g cakes, a lot of strobes, some girandolas, a few random 200g cakes, some good canister shells, and a few good ball shells. I'm hoping to start off with a front of crackle fountains with red strobes behind, that lead to girandolas, and then white strobe fountains again. I'm hoping to do 6 different positions in the front.

Lightningbug
12-10-2018, 07:25 AM
Case of 5" cans in racks,case of swanky monkey/mustang fast fused to blast at 12:01am.

rreffner
12-10-2018, 01:36 PM
Case of 5" cans in racks,case of swanky monkey/mustang fast fused to blast at 12:01am.

I have my order in w/ FireArt, my 'show' will be Saturday the 29th, due to NYE being on a Tuesday, thinking a lot of folks will skip the celebration for work the next day. Will be setting off approx. 25 3" shells, some canister shells, a couple Salute cakes, some 1.4 cakes followed by a salute cake and 25 3" titanium salutes for the finale. First time actually using my firing system, gonna be fun.

MtnViewPyro
12-10-2018, 02:25 PM
I plan on shooting off some stuff. I have a rather large stash that I would love to minimize. Depending on the weather, it will be a small show or a July 4th size show.

chriskrc
12-10-2018, 03:54 PM
I haven't actually decided yet, it all depends on the weather. I have some fountains I may light off.

Lightningbug
12-10-2018, 06:17 PM
That's were I got mine....big AL the man✌��

hatsgoods
12-11-2018, 04:26 PM
No pyro for me this NYE, Ill be out dancing the night away in some dark dirty warehouse to repetitive noises that will give most other people a headache.

Oh, btw Kell... I see you moved? to WI?... Im moving back to Philly, lolol.

Yes i have moved out to Madison WI, but not sure if things are going to work out over here as things are going so slow. i know that can be lide at times but all well. ill shoot ya a pm shortly here on pyrotalk and facebook too.

Rick_In_Tampa
12-23-2018, 08:44 AM
I've got a bunch of stuff left over from the 4th that I'm going to try and send up. Haven't had time to script anything, so I think it's just going to be a "slow burn" kind of evening, with the exception of 150 shells that I plan to send up at midnight.

PYRODAN
12-24-2018, 04:27 PM
I have 2 16k rolls of firecrackers that have been sitting in my garage for the last 2 years. Guess it is time to get rid of them.