PDA

View Full Version : Who are the 3 people?

displayfireworks1
11-25-2018, 06:14 PM
I have an extra external hard drive I store video footage on. I recently looked at it. I think the year was 2015. Looking at some of the footage, I realized I forgot to thank 3 people. Can someone give me the names of 3 of these people in the picture? I know the older man standing looking down at the computer but the 2 on his right and 1 on his left, I would like their names.
I forgot to recognize their stamina, for at least 10 hours or longer through the hot sun and for the entire fireworks display they stood in front of that StarFire. When I went to video the computer screen a second one would come to also stand in front of the computer to further protect it from?? , sunlight or fireworks debris? LOL Maybe that first generation of StarFire had a sensitive screen to direct sunlight or something. LOL I?m not sure if that man in the green shirt is still around. He sure smoked a lot. I know he could not help it but the wind always seemed to blowing the smoke my way. Coincidentally it was always when I was near the computer.
One day I may put together a video of bad behavior towards displayfireworks1. I have a few good ones on video, problem is I have so much video footage I can?t find most of it. I?m happy to say that it is never anyone that owns a fireworks business. It is usually one of their employees or some fireworks club officer.
http://www.pyrotalk.com/bulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=3697&stc=1

PyroJoeNEPA
11-26-2018, 03:32 PM
PM Sent about pic.

displayfireworks1
11-26-2018, 06:44 PM
Thanks one down and 2 to go.