PDA

View Full Version : Any word on a cobra black friday sale?

Robbro097
11-15-2018, 03:41 PM
Im planning on stepping up to a cobra and was hoping to do so on cobra black friday sale but about week out and still havent heard anything.

displayfireworks1
11-15-2018, 07:04 PM
Cobra is one of my advertisers, I will have a video out this weekend. Hang on a little longer. One of the deals is going to put a dent in every China import system future sale.

Robbro097
11-15-2018, 07:13 PM
Thanks dave iv come close on pulling the trigger on a cobra a couple times and finally ready to your AP certificate excepted by american wholesale firework is a huge contributor

Big Worm
11-15-2018, 08:29 PM
Can't wait! I texted Scott from Cobra last weekend asking if they have ever thought about Cobra holiday gift cards. He said good feedback so you never know. I'm hoping to buy some cobra equipment soon also, I really want to mess with pyromusicals!

Robbro097
11-15-2018, 09:44 PM
I really want to give a pyromusical a try as well i had originally planned to go all in on cobra this year, and then i learned or american wholesale fireworks adding diamond and elite vip pricings and i really wanna get to elite to ensure even bigger discounts from them on my future orders daves got sum really badass sponsers on here making decisions tough on me lol so im just gonna keep it basic w cobra 1 mod and an r2 and try it out experiment with its capabilities being able to add external batteries thet says 24v external can fire 20 ematches on a single cue really gives me ideas i cant wait to try