PDA

View Full Version : 2nd 1.3 purchase in 1 week

Supermanpyro8
11-02-2018, 08:22 PM
Went to Lynch Imports up in Sunman Indiana today and purchased 3 different cakes. Made up some racks for a small show at my buddies moms horse farm. Also bought a couple inert shells. Can?t wait to shoot it all off. I have no idea why the pics are sideways. They are not that way in my photos.

Supermanpyro8
11-02-2018, 08:40 PM
http://www.pyrotalk.com/bulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=3576&stc=1 Lynch hooked me up with 2 hats and 2 ink pens. Thought that was nice of them.

cherrybomb1
11-03-2018, 02:15 AM
Went to Lynch Imports up in Sunman Indiana today and purchased 3 different cakes. Made up some racks for a small show at my buddies moms horse farm. Also bought a couple inert shells. Can?t wait to shoot it all off. I have no idea why the pics are sideways. They are not that way in my photos.

Nice! I need to get down there one of these days...they have some ghost shells that are really cool.Good luck shooting around horses...I had the sheriff called on me 10 years ago because someone down the road horse jumped a fence when I was putting on a display for my sons birthday. The sheriff was cool about it...he said just stop or it could be a $2500.00 dollar fine.

Supermanpyro8
11-03-2018, 07:12 AM
Well luckily his mom is putting all the horses up before the she show

joewad
11-03-2018, 12:20 PM
Good timing on the Lynch run, they'll soon be packin up and headin to their production lines across the pond. Stephen confided they may have some replenished product as early as February.

Supermanpyro8
11-04-2018, 04:54 AM
Joe you are on it. He told me they were leaving for China this week. Cherry bomb,,, after 1 cake the horses went nuts. All the time in setting up and wiring it I had to shut it down. Huge disappointment for me!!!!! Looks like this weekend at my buddies I’ll be lighting them off

cherrybomb1
11-04-2018, 05:27 AM
Joe you are on it. He told me they were leaving for China this week. Cherry bomb,,, after 1 cake the horses went nuts. All the time in setting up and wiring it I had to shut it down. Huge disappointment for me!!!!! Looks like this weekend at my buddies I’ll be lighting them off

Sorry to hear about that Superman.We have a 180lb Bullmastif that would put the fear of God into you that we have to get meds from the Vet for my 1.4 show on the 4th.His little brother a 20lb French Bulldog runs around right by my side during the whole show!.

Supermanpyro8
11-04-2018, 01:38 PM
Sorry to hear about that Superman.We have a 180lb Bullmastif that would put the fear of God into you that we have to get meds from the Vet for my 1.4 show on the 4th.His little brother a 20lb French Bulldog runs around right by my side during the whole show!.
Cherry bomb that’s crazy how that works

Mattp
11-05-2018, 11:15 PM
Sweet purchase and gear.. is that your truck in the photos?? If your transporting for personal use i didn't think you need the placards.. but guess it cant hurt

Supermanpyro8
11-05-2018, 11:38 PM
I did it just so no cops could say I was doing it wrong. Just being safe.