PDA

View Full Version : ?Just neon? 5inch canister shells

Amaturepyro
11-01-2018, 07:57 PM
Hey guys. Was doing some searches for different cans for New Years....Found these ?just neon? cans from a place called dynomite fireworks... there not the ?super neon canister shells?. I did check that. Anyone know about the company dynomite fireworks? They look like they hit similar to an overloaded can or an ?afterlife? shell or close to it but I think there a legit company?? at least from the video...That and also some good recommendations for some good 5? canister shells?? Again Trying to my New Years order together. That and maybe a little something for thanksgiving. 😁 thanks fellow pyros
I?ll drop the link to the video
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LRb1wYAXDlM

MtnViewPyro
11-02-2018, 05:16 PM
I live about 45minutes from this company. First of all, an individual can’t order wholesale from them. You must have an business number. Secondly, according to their website these shells aren’t available until 2019. However, when they are available you can have them at the price of $297.60 for a 4/24 case. In my opinion, that’s a form of robbery. You can find decent shells for more than half that price. One more thing, never trust a company’s demo video. Especially a demo video of a product that hasn’t even reached the US yet. Most likely, the shell kit in the demo is far more juiced (and video altered) then the one you will receive.

Mauro
11-02-2018, 08:58 PM
Yea that’s too expensive for shells that aren’t even labeled. They look great, don’t get me wrong, they look just like the ones you were referring to, but I wouldn’t buy them at that price unless I won the lottery.

Amaturepyro
11-03-2018, 06:58 PM
Got it. Thanks mvp. I’ll probly go with bigs pro shells for now

MtnViewPyro
11-04-2018, 08:33 AM
Got it. Thanks mvp. I’ll probly go with bigs pro shells for now

No problem. Haven’t shot Bigs, but I’m sure they are a better deal. I have a few new 5” canister shell kits that I need to demo. One is called flamingo bombs and the other is called weapons of warfare.

NWA_Fireworks
01-09-2019, 01:25 AM
No problem. Haven’t shot Bigs, but I’m sure they are a better deal. I have a few new 5” canister shell kits that I need to demo. One is called flamingo bombs and the other is called weapons of warfare.

Hmmm...Flamingo Bombs. Sounds interesting. Where’d you get those LOL!

We carried Just Neon shells from Dynomite in our tent for the 2018 season, and we sold out. They’re hard hitters with pretty vibrant colors. We also carried Pro Shells from Big. Plain brown packaging, but decent shells and priced very nicely, so it always hard to argue with a bargain.