PDA

View Full Version : Mail Bomber in plantation, Florida

Bazerk
10-26-2018, 12:34 PM
Just to eliminate any thinking of this person being me......it's not, lol. I do live in Plantation, Florida and have been getting texts from a few people asking me. I see my reputation precedes me.

PyroManiacs
10-27-2018, 03:12 AM
Good to know! lol.

Kenny East
10-27-2018, 03:56 AM
According to my inspector, license holders are not who they worry about... Wouldn't have expected Florida though, maybe New York or California..lol

CMiller
10-27-2018, 09:29 AM
It would have been the lunatic left in NY or California.

Bazerk
10-27-2018, 09:30 AM
He has ties to NY so there is that. Other than that he was just a dipshit with issues.

PyroJoeNEPA
10-27-2018, 01:19 PM
And now the circus begins [again]. I have seen two pictures of the back of the "van"---right side door decals were different. Also--all those "decals" look like s "wrap"--easy to apply quickly----if he was in Florida for any amount of time the decals would show some sign of fading. And considering he was in a predominately "non Republican" [that seems like a safe way to say it] area--how did he manage to not have a broken window, tail light, key scratches, etc that would happen to a vehicle like that in any other area.......just some things that make you say Hmmmmmmm---and, by the way---what ever became of the Las Vegas shooting investigation? Media went totally black on that in less than a week....we are all "sheeple"....being manipulated by both sides of the aisle.

displayfireworks1
10-27-2018, 02:38 PM
Anyone hear what the devices were made of? That is funny , when I heard Plantation Florida I thought of Bezerk also. LOL Speaking of Florida, I heard an interesting statistic that 10 % of the population in that state can not vote. Here is why.
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/10/06/us/unequal-effect-of-laws-that-block-felons-from-voting.html

Mauro
10-27-2018, 06:51 PM
They should’ve thought about that when they were committing the crimes. If they want their voting privileges so much they can move. I’m sure Cali will take them with open arms lol.

Rick_In_Tampa
10-29-2018, 12:59 PM
Lol... Bazerk is the name that IMMEDIATELY came to mind when I saw them wrapping up this guys van on the news. Don't worry buddy. I know you didn't have anything to do with it. If you did, the bombs would have actually worked!

Rick_In_Tampa
10-29-2018, 12:59 PM
And now the circus begins [again]. I have seen two pictures of the back of the "van"---right side door decals were different. Also--all those "decals" look like s "wrap"--easy to apply quickly----if he was in Florida for any amount of time the decals would show some sign of fading. And considering he was in a predominately "non Republican" [that seems like a safe way to say it] area--how did he manage to not have a broken window, tail light, key scratches, etc that would happen to a vehicle like that in any other area.......just some things that make you say Hmmmmmmm---and, by the way---what ever became of the Las Vegas shooting investigation? Media went totally black on that in less than a week....we are all "sheeple"....being manipulated by both sides of the aisle.

Amen to all that!!

shake the cove
10-29-2018, 08:58 PM
I knew it wasn't you. You would have had bigger and fancier ones, and ones that really worked.LoL

Bazerk
10-30-2018, 12:00 PM
Lol... Bazerk is the name that IMMEDIATELY came to mind when I saw them wrapping up this guys van on the news. Don't worry buddy. I know you didn't have anything to do with it. If you did, the bombs would have actually worked!

Well it makes me feel good to know you guys think I still maintain a certain level of sanity. And yes, they would have, lol.

Bazerk
10-30-2018, 12:01 PM
I knew it wasn't you. You would have had bigger and fancier ones, and ones that really worked.LoL

Truer words were never spoken. By now all should know that when I go, I go big!

joewad
10-30-2018, 03:17 PM
Truer words were never spoken. By now all should know that when I go, I go big!

My girlfriend has always told me that size doesn't matter. She thinks my "private area" tatoo of "Shorty" is cute but she likes it best when it expands to "Shorty's Truckstop Chattanooga Tennessee"

Rick_In_Tampa
11-02-2018, 08:27 AM
Well it makes me feel good to know you guys think I still maintain a certain level of sanity. And yes, they would have, lol.

Well... I'm not so much convinced it's "sanity" more than it is "competency." :cool:

Bazerk
11-02-2018, 11:48 AM
Well... I'm not so much convinced it's "sanity" more than it is "competency." :cool:

Touche my friend, touche!