PDA

View Full Version : How many Fireworks Factories in China

displayfireworks1
10-21-2018, 08:47 PM
I'll copy and paste this comment from one of my Facebook friends out of China. Interesting statistic on how many fireworks factories are left in China
2940 factories left in China , 511 in liuyang 367 in liling 380 in wanzai 469 in Shangli by the end of 2017, more factories closing this year , will be able to get exact number end of 2018!
<font size="5"><strong>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IrnRoG2Bos

Supermanpyro8
10-21-2018, 09:20 PM
So Dave what is your opinion on what this will mean for us in the US, will prices sky rocket since there is not as much competition? Any thoughts??

RalphieJ
10-21-2018, 10:01 PM
Why are factories being given cash incentives to cease production?

Kenny East
10-22-2018, 02:40 AM
Interesting, kinda goes with what a importer here told me about manufacturing of fireworks leaving china. I was told their fireworks factory may be moving to another Asian country.

Curious why China is trying to get out of the fireworks business...

displayfireworks1
10-23-2018, 06:36 PM
If you ask me it sounds like there are still plenty of fireworks factories left. The NFA convention was full of people from China trying to sell containers of fireworks. You hear so many rumors you do not know what to believe. I get Facebook inquires from South America companies trying to get product into the USA market all the time. I also hear some companies are moving to Cambodia to start production. As far as display product, I heard all major display companies were short on product this year when July 4th hit.