PDA

View Full Version : Hello!!

BoomPlatoon
10-18-2018, 07:04 PM
Hello All.
I'm a big fan of things that go BOOM! I'm located in SE Michigan, and I do mostly backyard displays. I am looking to spice them up a bit this coming year. I just received my Type 54 license and had my magazine cleared (Ridgid Job Box). I've been reading these forums for the past few weeks now and have found a ton of useful information. I'm looking forward to chatting with you all and possibly picking your brains at times, as I am a Newbie when it comes to the 1.3's and I am wanting to get as much info as I can. Shout out to Dave for all the informative videos on YouTube and for hosting this site. I'm glad I found it.

Cheers from MI!!

displayfireworks1
10-18-2018, 07:24 PM
If you do not mind , send me a private message why you are using a proxy server and you ip address does not match the location you have listed.

displayfireworks1
10-19-2018, 10:59 AM
Thank you for cooperation on the location check. Hope you are enjoying your ATF license in Michigan

BoomPlatoon
10-19-2018, 05:54 PM
No worries Dave. I understand your concern.
I made my first trip to Ace Pyro today and picked up some goodies. Going to be working on building racks this winter and decided to start with these sizes. 1.75",3",6". I'm thinking about adding 4" next.

http://www.pyrotalk.com/bulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=3200&stc=1

Kenny East
10-20-2018, 02:47 AM
I've been using 1.75" 2.5" 3" for a few years, finally stepped up to 4" 5" and 6" last year.
You can get some pretty good shells in 4" you gotta check out ace pyro's demo next spring.
Welcome to pyrotalk, from southwest Michigan

MtnViewPyro
10-20-2018, 08:52 AM
No worries Dave. I understand your concern.
I made my first trip to Ace Pyro today and picked up some goodies. Going to be working on building racks this winter and decided to start with these sizes. 1.75",3",6". I'm thinking about adding 4" next.

http://www.pyrotalk.com/bulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=3200&stc=1

Poor 1.75”, looks like Kevin Hart in a NBA locker room lol. Welcome and look forward to seeing your shows going forward.

Fire Art
10-29-2018, 03:34 PM
Welcome! Hope to get to see you at the ACE Pyro demo in the spring!

Al