PDA

View Full Version : Purple magus firecrackers

Amaturepyro
10-17-2018, 06:30 PM
Ok so this could actually be in the firecracker topic
Or the legality topic....wasn?t sure where to ask but has anyone ever
Seen or ordered from purple magus?? Seems legit and have seen videos on YouTube
Of unboxings and things like that from it but it also seems a little odd too. I?m not sure what to make of it. But they do have some very cool products on there!

displayfireworks1
10-17-2018, 07:08 PM
I think I may shut down registration of new members again. I'm just not sure how to deal with this sort of thing over and over.

MtnViewPyro
10-17-2018, 07:08 PM
As far as the company, I am unable to verify their legitimacy. However, visiting their website, I clicked on what appears to be a menu button and it redirected me to a site of half naked women! Therefore, I wouldn’t put my financial information on their site for sure lol!

wingman
10-17-2018, 07:35 PM
Ok so this could actually be in the firecracker topic
Or the legality topic....wasn?t sure where to ask but has anyone ever
Seen or ordered from purple magus?? Seems legit and have seen videos on YouTube
Of unboxings and things like that from it but it also seems a little odd too. I?m not sure what to make of it. But they do have some very cool products on there!

While I have never dealt with them and would never want to, they are essentially in the business of illegally shipping fireworks such as large firecrackers by mail, without regard to international customs regulations. Usually, the fireworks shipped aren't even legal in the U.S., and shipping or receiving fireworks by USPS services is illegal and can get you in trouble big time.

Hope this helps.

Amaturepyro
10-17-2018, 07:48 PM
Ok cool yeah thanks ...I was watching a YouTube video
On firecrackers and in the comments section was that website..there’s some cool
Stuff but not worth the headache of being in trouble with the feds and shipping illegal
Shit through the mail

Amaturepyro
10-17-2018, 07:50 PM
Oh and displayfireworks1...please don’t ban me. I really like this forum
And I’ve only asked two legitimate questions
Thanks

displayfireworks1
10-17-2018, 08:37 PM
Try the search feature , many of these issues have been covered. From 2017 read this
http://www.pyrotalk.com/bulletin/showthread.php?6240-Anyone-Have-Experience-with-Purple-Magus&highlight=purple+magus