PDA

View Full Version : Fireworks Chemical and Equipment Sale Announcement

displayfireworks1
10-15-2018, 07:10 PM
Fireworks Chemical and Equipment Sale Announcement
I am throwing out a teaser to announce in the next 30 days I'll be brokering the sale of a large supply of fireworks chemicals and fireworks making equipment. The sale will include multiple chemicals, some in drum size, some of which are rare and hard to obtain. of course all the common oxidizers etc are there also, Ball Mill, star pumps , comet pumps , rocket press , multiple paper related fireworks accessories. Everything you could possibly need to be in the fireworks making hobby. I expect to have pictures and more information soon. I just want to start spreading the word now.
The sale will originate out of the state of New York. The sale will be to limited to current ATF license holders only.
https://us.123rf.com/450wm/rusak/rusak0903/rusak090300032/4446029-vector-color-map-of-new-york-state-usa.jpg?ver=6

pyrosamm
10-17-2018, 12:30 AM
may I ask why it is that you require a atf license to purchase regular unmixed hobby chems? just curious?

Crush630
10-17-2018, 11:10 AM
Can you send me a list of what is being sold?

displayfireworks1
10-17-2018, 07:10 PM
The sale is called off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoxfOlvcS7I

Kenny East
10-18-2018, 12:51 AM
I was waiting on list of what was available... :(

Fully agree the license requirement, CYA... Cover your a$$!

I'm not a member of any club mostly due to distance to shoots/events, I usually work 60-70 hours a week so driving 3 hours each way is kinda a downer. I may make the effort to join a club up here next year, either mpag or hpa.

Building is kinda a dying art, but I still get plenty of requests from
People seeking advice or direction from Facebook or at events I attend. I enjoy building, and the challenges that go with it. I'd love to get to where I can fully build everything for an entire show but with the time required per item and my piece by piece production....that would take all year for one good show. It's just another aspect to the hobby,