PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Michigan. Newbie here!

Steve
10-08-2018, 02:31 PM
Hello to everyone,
I've always loved lighting fireworks. Until recently, I thought the best option was Phantom buy 1 get 2 deal. I've recently learned of buying cases wholesale. While i haven't done it yet, can't believe how much less expensive fireworks can be. I've received a few price lists from some companies in other states that ship. They seem like good options. Does anyone know of good wholesale stores in the lower half of Michigan? Or even good stores with good shipping rates out of state?

Thanks, Steve

PS - Glad to have found this forum.

PyroManiacs
10-09-2018, 12:14 AM
WFBoom.com in Ohio for sure and welcome to PyroTalk!

displayfireworks1
10-09-2018, 04:40 AM
I have heard other people say, that buy one get two is a decent deal if you do not have a need for full cases. The best way to get a deal on Consumer Fireworks is to get your budget up , buy fireworks by the case and not the individual piece and buy them during the off season. Getting the budget will usually get you the best deal. Here is a list of advertisers on pyrotalk.com. When you have time click on the banners and see what they have to offer.
http://www.pyrotalk.com/sponsors.php

Kenny East
10-09-2018, 05:14 AM
Welcome to pyrotalk, wholesale is the way to go... Not all retailers offer it, I mainly do wholesale for shells. Retail for most cakes.

chriskrc
10-09-2018, 07:17 AM
Welcome to the forum and great to meet you.

Steve
10-09-2018, 12:43 PM
I have heard other people say, that buy one get two is a decent deal if you do not have a need for full cases. The best way to get a deal on Consumer Fireworks is to get your budget up , buy fireworks by the case and not the individual piece and buy them during the off season. Getting the budget will usually get you the best deal. Here is a list of advertisers on pyrotalk.com. When you have time click on the banners and see what they have to offer.
http://www.pyrotalk.com/sponsors.php

I certainly don't have a need to buy full cases ... but i want to. I'll keep an lookout for off season deals. I would think we're in the off season now? And i start checking out your sponsors. So far Kneppy's looks to have a nice retail deal for members here.
Thanks for the post.

PyroJoeNEPA
10-09-2018, 07:09 PM
Welcome to PyroTalk. Dave's advice is solid. Save up & buy "off season" when you can. Also, look into connecting with & joining a pyro club in your area. Pooling buying power with one or two other "pyro buds" will greatly increase your buying power!

Rick_In_Tampa
10-10-2018, 04:10 AM
Steve - Welcome aboard. What the guys are telling you is spot on. Find a few buddies to pool your resources and do a group buy. You will get the best wholesale pricing that way.

jknepp1954
10-10-2018, 08:32 AM
Steve - welcome to pyrotalk! Great place to learn.

fatcat
10-10-2018, 11:42 AM
Welcome aboard Steve. Ditto on what the other folks say about going wholesale.

rreffner
10-10-2018, 09:53 PM
Welcome aboard Steve. Ditto on what the other folks say about going wholesale.

Ace pyro might be the closest to you, I believe they are southern MI.....their pa store, fire art sells 1.4 and the prices are quite good...ace pyro has pretty much the same items. Way better than b1g2 at phantom. For instance, the best price on a canister shell at phantom with b1g2 is about 3.20 per shell, I can buy from fire art for about 2.50 a shell. Of course, that?s buying bulk. You won?t find better deals than in bulk.

Steve
10-11-2018, 01:14 PM
thanks for everyones advice and i'll certainly check out all the stores recommended to me.

Wholesale Fireworks
10-16-2018, 12:14 PM
Hey Steve welcome aboard. Sorry it took me so long to welcome you. There are a lot of great companies out there that offer some great deals many of them advertise on this forum. I can say with confidence we offer very competitive pricing on both retail and wholesale. We are currently offering a 20% freight discount until the end of the month on qualifying orders if you want to check us out. Feel free to contact me directly if you have any additional questions. I will be happy to help.

Fire Art
10-16-2018, 02:09 PM
Welcome aboard. I would second ACE Pyro (it is our sister company after all lol). Call and ask for Jon, he will take good care of you. Ask about mixed cases of 200 and 500 grams to get more selection or you can simply buy by the piece still at wholesale pricing.

Steve
10-17-2018, 02:40 PM
Hey Steve welcome aboard. Sorry it took me so long to welcome you. There are a lot of great companies out there that offer some great deals many of them advertise on this forum. I can say with confidence we offer very competitive pricing on both retail and wholesale. We are currently offering a 20% freight discount until the end of the month on qualifying orders if you want to check us out. Feel free to contact me directly if you have any additional questions. I will be happy to help.

Thank you very much. I was looking at your wholesale list yesterday.

Steve
10-17-2018, 02:45 PM
Welcome aboard. I would second ACE Pyro (it is our sister company after all lol). Call and ask for Jon, he will take good care of you. Ask about mixed cases of 200 and 500 grams to get more selection or you can simply buy by the piece still at wholesale pricing.

Thanks Al. Ace is about an hour away from my house. rreffner (a few posts up) suggested I look at your inventory. I noticed you sell by the piece at very similar pricing to your wholesale. It sure seems like a good option.