PDA

View Full Version : Disposition Records With Contingency Storage

joewad
09-21-2018, 07:21 PM
Currently a 1.3 buyer/user with contingency Storage only. I understand having to keep ones acquisition records but how about disposition records? I've always looked at it that "when you buy it you shoot it" and that's what I do. My first renewal ATF visit will be later this year and was wondering. A firm believer in keeping things consolidated I've annotated upon each 1.3 invoice that items were shot the date purchased, that way 1 document reflects both. Seems like that would be enough, it's not rocket science when one only has contingency storage but I may be wrong. Any recommendations appreciated......joe

yoshisbar
09-21-2018, 07:38 PM
A firm believer in keeping things consolidated I've annotated upon each 1.3 invoice that items were shot the date purchased, that way 1 document reflects both.

no recommendations.. You are doing just what they ask. If you have permits, videos, ect ect. Save them, but they don't need to be included as others may say. They only want what you have done, if they ask for more you have it, if not don't worry about it...

They actually pull your invoices from where you buy and compare them, so as long as everything matches your fine...

Crush630
09-24-2018, 10:42 AM
Indiana also has some pretty leanest rules on firing off 1.3g

joewad
09-24-2018, 11:16 AM
Indiana also has some pretty leanest rules on firing off 1.3g

Not to mention, if your located south central Indiana like I am you got a location to some fine suppliers all with great great service and friendly support: Lynch, Casabella, Waynes World, Bell Pyrotechnics and Nite Lites Little China

Crush630
09-24-2018, 11:20 AM
Yep, road trip for me. My supplier is close to IN/IL border.

cherrybomb1
09-25-2018, 09:55 AM
Not to mention, if your located south central Indiana like I am you got a location to some fine suppliers all with great great service and friendly support: Lynch, Casabella, Waynes World, Bell Pyrotechnics and Nite Lites Little China

The Hoosier State has some of best firework laws in the USA,i was just reading about them the other day.I think every county or municipality is different but some of what i read was mind blowing.8 am until 10 pm...that would be real tuff to abide by.12 midnight on the 4th,labor day and New years...its nice theres a state that treats adults as adults.Amen!

Crush630
09-25-2018, 10:22 AM
The Hoosier State has some of best firework laws in the USA,i was just reading about them the other day.I think every county or municipality is different but some of what i read was mind blowing.8 am until 10 pm...that would be real tuff to abide by.12 midnight on the 4th,labor day and New years...its nice theres a state that treats adults as adults.Amen!

If only IL would do the same.... first step legalize 1.4.