PDA

View Full Version : DAVE, Casabella or Lynch???

Supermanpyro8
09-21-2018, 09:18 AM
I live in Louisville Ky. Lynch is about 2.5 hours away and casabellais around 50 min.. I don?t mind driving further. Which one overall would you recommend ??

displayfireworks1
09-21-2018, 11:21 AM
Alex Trebek with the game show questions. Sounds like a $100.00 question. Ok I got this. What is, consider supporting the distributor that gave you the contingency agreement.

joewad
09-21-2018, 12:36 PM
Nitelights Little China another sponsor is a KY distributor.. But I agree with Dave, who gave you contingency storage and support them by returning the favor. Personally, I have it with all three ( Nitelights, Casabella & Lynch). :cool:

Supermanpyro8
09-21-2018, 06:23 PM
I hear you, and I have a contingency with both of them.

Mattp
09-21-2018, 06:49 PM
I agree about the who gave you contingency for the permit approval.. and i have never used either.. yet!!! But have done a ton of video watching and looking over their pricelists.. id say it really depends on the effects your looking for.. and recommend doing a bunch of research into their products... for the most typical stuff.. id say just go to whos closer.. but for the specialty stiff, they each have a few products that set them apart!!!

Supermanpyro8
09-21-2018, 07:43 PM
MattP I completely agree. I have watched Dave’s videos on each and have you tubed both. They both offer different good stuff. I can’t wait to get my 54 license

displayfireworks1
09-21-2018, 07:59 PM
My first question was going to be do you even have an ATF license. But I said to my self why would he ask that if he didn't. Did you at least apply and are awaiting the interview?

Supermanpyro8
09-21-2018, 11:41 PM
I bought your videoes Dave and I sent it in last Tuesday On the 11th. This Tuesday the 18th the ATF took out my $100. I went ahead and did what you said and got 3 different contingency plans. I?m just waiting on my call and interview. I also went and got the jobsite box and made it into a magazine to be prepared. Your videos helped a lot. Thank you.

displayfireworks1
09-22-2018, 08:01 AM
I don't believe I ever told anyone to get three contingency plans. but hey if it works great. If the magazine becomes an issue on the initial ATF visit , request to proceed with the contingency and have them come back anther time to approve the magazine. This way you can at least get the license started.

Supermanpyro8
09-22-2018, 11:03 AM
You never did say to get three. I sent in one contingency and went ahead and got 2 others on my own. Thanks for idea on the magazine. I’ll keep you all posted. Hopefully I can add another 54 to the Kentucky list.

Mattp
09-22-2018, 01:18 PM
I bought your videoes Dave and I sent it in last Tuesday On the 11th. This Tuesday the 18th the ATF took out my $100. I went ahead and did what you said and got 3 different contingency plans. I?m just waiting on my call and interview

Good luck!!! From my personal experience.. from the day they cashed my check to the day they called me was exactly 2 months..but then after the interview. Took like two weeks for it to come.. all cases are different.. but dont worry if it takes a while for them to get back to you

Supermanpyro8
09-22-2018, 01:35 PM
Thanks MattP. I’m chomping at the bit. I have watched all of Dave’s videos and so many others of people’s. I do the firework shows at the campground we go to. I’m doing their 4th of July. I hope to add some good 1.3’s and make it amazing.

hatsgoods
09-22-2018, 04:52 PM
when i first applied for my type 54 here in new jersey, soon moving to WI, the agent asked for 3 total cong. plans so this isnt the first time ive heard of this.

Droopaloop
09-22-2018, 07:22 PM
hey right in my neck of the woods. i use nite lites personally. ive done business with casabella before too. lynch i think is a little too far away for me to use.

CMiller
09-24-2018, 08:30 AM
What brand are Lynch's cakes, Flower King?

shake the cove
09-24-2018, 08:48 PM
I have used all three. All have slightly different product to offer. It is what rocks your boat. Went to both lynch and cassabella demos this year and bought product from both. I also see what the crowd likes and is not always what I though of highly but hey the crowd lved it and i bought product based on that also. Hope to make little China demo next year also.

cherrybomb1
09-25-2018, 07:24 AM
Casabella and Night/Lights were once in cahoots together but according to Eddie they went there separate ways.I've bought from them both and they have great customer service and are willing to help you with anything.Eddie is about the nicest guy you'll ever meet, but plan on staying awhile because he has that southern hospitality and will talk your ear off lol!. theres not a product he carries that he can't tell you what the effect is.Hopefully next year i'll be able to attend Night/lights,casabella and Lynch's demos and or open shoots.

BMoore
09-25-2018, 08:25 AM
If you get 3 contingency plans, make sure the ATF is aware (i.e. provide contingency letters for all 3). I bought my product from Lynch last year (my first 1.3 buy) and I could not have been more pleased. The product was fabulous and the Lynch Family's hospitality and help with the process was second to none.

Supermanpyro8
09-25-2018, 09:10 AM
I love hearing all of your all’s opinions and feedback on your experiences. Thank you all. I look forward to checking out as many places as possible and attending all of their Demos.

shake the cove
10-07-2018, 08:20 PM
Nitelights Little China another sponsor is a KY distributor.. But I agree with Dave, who gave you contingency storage and support them by returning the favor. Personally, I have it with all three ( Nitelights, Casabella & Lynch). :cool:

I purchase from both. They each have some products the other one does not in both 1.3 and 1.4. I have not made Nitelights demo yet planning to and sure I will se things there I will also need to purchase.;)

joewad
10-08-2018, 10:24 AM
I purchase from both. They each have some products the other one does not in both 1.3 and 1.4. I have not made Nitelights demo yet planning to and sure I will se things there I will also need to purchase.;)

If you contact Eddie I'm sure he'll furnish a current year catalog for you to peruse. Some even hyperlinked to videos. Good man, good deals, good product.

Supermanpyro8
10-08-2018, 05:32 PM
I tried that already. Everyone is out of their current catalogs. So I have been told I’m on the list to receive the new one when it comes out.