PDA

View Full Version : Frozen - "Let it go!" Suggestions

Rick_In_Tampa
09-20-2018, 03:07 AM
My granddaughter loves the song "Let it go!" from the Disney movie Frozen. So I plan to use it in next years show. I know the song is/was wildly popular so I'm assuming some of you might have used it in the past. If so, I was wondering if you still had your effects list for that song. If so, I'd love to take a look at it.

By the way... My grandson turns a whole 1 week old today!! A little too young to appreciate grandpa's pyro obsession, but in time he will. Lol...

MtnViewPyro
09-20-2018, 08:13 AM
Congrats on the grandson, Rick!!! Well I know you need the 200 gram silver flash cake by 76 and it’s 500gram big brother. Are you planning all white effects or adding other colors?

bigred00
09-20-2018, 11:29 AM
I?m thinking about it for my kids next year too. Check out some of the remixes on YouTube. They add a bit more life to the song and I think some of them fit a pyro musical better. Finish it with a case of Dominator Instant Crackle cake! I?m still working on song choice but keep us posted..

Mattp
09-20-2018, 01:44 PM
Hey rick.. congrats on the grandson!!!. I would think lots of comets/mines/slices and sweeps.. as aqua blue and white as you can get.. and yes.. def both off those 76' silver flashes.. maybe some gerbs

hatsgoods
09-20-2018, 04:24 PM
im thinking cake slices the have blue comets with a white glitter mines for when the song says the chorus goes "let it go!". or i would say i would use alot of blues and whites and different color glitters

bakerCRZ
09-22-2018, 11:05 PM
I?m thinking about it for my kids next year too. Check out some of the remixes on YouTube. They add a bit more life to the song and I think some of them fit a pyro musical better. Finish it with a case of Dominator Instant Crackle cake! I?m still working on song choice but keep us posted..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so49WpSj9bo

This is a metal cover of "Let it Go" that is very well done.

As for the fireworks, lots of blue (or aqua) and white is the way to go here. 76 pro line has tons of color specific product and would be a great place to start looking. Z Silver Strobe Waterfall would work well for example.

Rick_In_Tampa
09-24-2018, 11:47 PM
Congrats on the grandson, Rick!!! Well I know you need the 200 gram silver flash cake by 76 and it’s 500gram big brother. Are you planning all white effects or adding other colors?

Thanks! He's a real bundle of joy so far. My initial thought is to do all silver and blue. Lots of comets and ghost slices. Beyond that, really not sure what to use.

Rick_In_Tampa
09-24-2018, 11:54 PM
Check out some of the remixes on YouTube. They add a bit more life to the song and I think some of them fit a pyro musical better.

That's a good idea. Thanks!

Hey rick.. congrats on the grandson!!!. I would think lots of comets/mines/slices and sweeps.. as aqua blue and white as you can get.. and yes.. def both off those 76' silver flashes.. maybe some gerbs

Thanks Mattp! Blue and white/silver is definitely the plan.

im thinking cake slices the have blue comets with a white glitter mines for when the song says the chorus goes "let it go!". or i would say i would use alot of blues and whites and different color glitters

Thanks for those suggestions hatsgoods.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so49WpSj9bo

This is a metal cover of "Let it Go" that is very well done. Z Silver Strobe Waterfall would work well for example.

Thanks for those suggestions. Everyone seems to agree that blue and white seems to be the way to go. Exactly what I was thinking. Looks like I'm on the right track! Thanks for the input guys!

Mattp
09-25-2018, 06:30 AM
I tried looking up some disney firework videos for it.. and surprisingly couldn't find much.. the disney paris show was the best option for ideas.. but most of that show was done with special effects and not much pyro