PDA

View Full Version : What is the difference between Brothers Black/Red/Blue box artillery shells?

Fox One
09-14-2018, 06:38 PM
Spirit of 76 has Brothers ball shells in each of those three box colors and they all have different product numbers. Yet in the videos I've reviewed I don't see much difference between them in terms of colors or effects. So what is the difference between their black, red and blue box shells? Or is the only difference simply the color of the box? These look like good quality inexpensive ball shells that can be used in volume to help fill in shows. I just want to know if there is any reason to order more than one box color. Thanks.

Mattp
09-14-2018, 10:49 PM
Thats a good question.. alot of times the packaging amounts are different.. but these all seem to be 12/6.. i see that the blue box says all with tails.. but the other two seem exactly the same except for the color of the box..if i had to guess.. id say its differemt effects in each box.. .. not sire if youve ised them before.. but you should ask them directly.. their customer service is great.. i feel lkke they've actualy shot everyrhing in the inventory.. lol

Rick_In_Tampa
09-18-2018, 05:59 AM
SO76 has a rep on here. His user name is James76 if memory serves. He should chime in with a response. Or you can shoot him a PM and ask your question direct. I'm sure he has the info you're looking for in hand.

If all that fails, hit me up with a PM and I'll send you the contact info for my SO76 sales guy.

When you get an answer, please post it here so the rest of us know what's going on.

Thanks!