PDA

View Full Version : 2018 NFA Convention Wichita Kansas

Wholesale Fireworks
09-06-2018, 10:04 AM
WELCOME BACK TO THE FORUM EVERYONE!.
We just wanted to let everyone know we will be at the 2018 NFA convention this year as a vendor. If you are attending the convention be sure to stop by our booth #117 to say hello and help us put a face to the screen name. I will be at the booth everyday along with Grant Rogers ( some of you may know him from Patriotic Fireworks or our Canton location) and the Pyro Lama himself Mike Dally. Mike is our quality control manager and works closely with our Chinese factories in development of product. Mike is also the store manager of our Niles location. Mike has been with us since he was 16 yrs old and has seen it all.
We look forward to meeting everyone as well as seeing some familiar faces.

See you next week

jknepp1954
09-06-2018, 02:00 PM
Our whole family will be there. See ya'll then

NWA_Fireworks
09-09-2018, 02:23 PM
I’ll be there, and I’m bringing my father along. Look forward to meeting everyone in person.

Wholesale Fireworks
09-19-2018, 09:43 AM
We had a great week at the NFA Convention in Wichita. It was great to meet a lot of Pyro Talk members and put a face with the screen name. THANK YOU to everyone who stopped by to say hello.
If you ever find yourself in Wichita, we highly recommend the Hyatt on the river as a great place to stay with outstanding service.

displayfireworks1
09-20-2018, 10:50 PM
Random unlisted video. Not sure what to do with this video footage. Decided to make an unlisted video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-EC6fQXi5c