PDA

View Full Version : 1.4 pro line

hawkeye0323
06-15-2018, 03:16 PM
Is there anything special about storage of this stuff? Is treated like 1.3 or 1.4?

Mattp
06-15-2018, 05:10 PM
It is 1.4g.. so i would think all the rules of 1.4g apply..

hawkeye0323
06-15-2018, 06:30 PM
That's what I thought.

He said...
It's because of the UN number. The 1.4g consumer fireworks don't. I'm setting a show up now when I get home I'll tell you where to find the regulations

displayfireworks1
06-17-2018, 07:50 AM
I recently spoke with a 1.3 distributor, they had their routine ATF inspection. The employee ask him if they want to review/inspect the AP material. He responded NO. Unless it has recently changed the Articles of Pyrotechnics fall in between 1.3 product and Consumer Fireworks. I personally feel this AP class is going to be the new frontier for advancing fireworks hobbyist with quality fireworks firing systems. It appears what used to be term for fuse and pyrotechnic accessories has been stretched to induce full cakes , some of the cakes contain air burst ( don't say salute). As long the product stays off the retail shelf and out of the hands of the novice user , is the main concern. If you saw my tour of Cassabella Pyrotechnics , you can see stacks of AP products stored outside of an ATF magazine. Of course you still need to secure them from theft etc. I know some of my advertisers are shipping these AP products to qualified customers. I suspect this AP product certification is done through the Bureau Veritas AKA BV inspection service, but I do not know for sure.

hawkeye0323
06-17-2018, 08:30 PM
Thanks. That's what I thought but didn't want any issues.