PDA

View Full Version : Job box

cherrybomb1
06-15-2018, 08:45 AM
I found a pretty good deal on Craigslist the other day...started to put a frame in it after work last night.If my memory serves me right(which it seldom does)is it alright to use brass screws when I line this thing.thanks for any help!31113112

Mattp
06-15-2018, 10:33 AM
I found a pretty good deal on Craigslist the other day...started to put a frame in it after work last night.If my memory serves me right(which it seldom does)is it alright to use brass screws when I line this thing.thanks for any help!31113112

Nice.. good for you getting that going.. im not sure about the brass screw.. i thumb through the oramge book for ya... but if my memory serves me correct(same.. lol) i pretty sure you can spray line the thing with like that rubberized flexseal spray paint instead

Mattp
06-15-2018, 10:53 AM
Indoor magazine—
(1) General. Indoor magazines are to be fire-resistant and
theft-resistant. They need not be weather-resistant if the buildings in which they are stored provide protection from the weather. No indoor magazine is to be located in a residence or dwelling. The indoor storage of low explosives must not exceed a quantity of 50 pounds. More than one indoor magazine may be located in the same building if the total quantity of explosive materials stored does not exceed 50 pounds. Detonators that will not mass detonate must be stored in a separate magazine and the total number of electric detonators must not exceed 5,000.
(2) Construction. Indoor magazines are to be constructed of masonry, metal-covered wood, fabricated metal, or a combina- tion of these materials. The walls and floors are to be constructed of, or covered with, a nonsparking material. The doors must be metal or solid wood covered with metal.

yoshisbar
06-15-2018, 03:50 PM
GLUE IT don't screw it. You have a flat frame by the pictures. GLUE (Liquid nailz works great) in paneling and your done, just cut 2X4 of scraps to hold it until it dries. You don't move the magazine so you don't care if it secured tight, just needs to be there. putting boxes and such isn't going to make the panels fall out..

cherrybomb1
06-20-2018, 07:18 AM
I finished up on my job box this morning...my locks will be here today.i emailed my inspector and he sent me the explosives storage magazine worksheet and said I need to make a plat plan with the nearest inhabitaded buildings, roads, railroads etc...i also need to contact the Illinios Dept of Natural resources.the inspector said if they approve it they might not even come out.31273128

cherrybomb1
06-20-2018, 07:24 AM
I don't get it.I took the pictures with my iPad just like i did with the previous pictures and these come out side ways ARGHHHHHHH!

Crush630
06-20-2018, 09:25 AM
If only IL wasn't so lame with firework law's. If you need IDNR main fireworks person, I have there direct contact info if needed.