PDA

View Full Version : What shells to get for good effects

montanapyro25
06-13-2018, 11:23 PM
I've been wondering what 60g canister shells have really good, unique, effects, I can get 4''and 5'' pyro predator, sniper, thunderation, neon super by big, kong, ZR, and a few others. I would also like to know if any one has tried the HAMMER OF THUNDER SHELL BY SFX fireworks.
what do all of you guys think ???🤔

jknepp1954
06-14-2018, 08:00 AM
I've been wondering what 60g canister shells have really good, unique, effects, I can get 4''and 5'' pyro predator, sniper, thunderation, neon super by big, kong, ZR, and a few others. I would also like to know if any one has tried the HAMMER OF THUNDER SHELL BY SFX fireworks.
what do all of you guys think ???��

The ones you mentioned are all good. KONG - just now hearing good reports on that - woiuld like to get a couple cs of that myself. Never heard of the SFX shells - curious too.
We are having very good luck with Pyro Junkies can shells this year - all very good. We carry - 5" Super, Neon shells, and Black Box Ultra. the later 2 will be in stock hopefully by next Wednesday.

montanapyro25
06-14-2018, 01:41 PM
ok thanks ! here is a image of the HAMMER OF THUNDER SHELLS 3109

cptnding
06-14-2018, 01:44 PM
Never heard of the SFX shells - curious too.

SFX is the house brand for Superior Fireworks in FL

Deanbc
06-15-2018, 01:24 PM
I shot some Hammer and Thunder last year. Nothing remarkable but they weren’t slouches either.